twenty ❁

Emmas POV

"Cailie where are my golden strap flip flops!" I shouted, searching my closet. "Bathroom!" she shouted back. I jogged out of my room to grab my shoes. I slid them on quickly smiling.

"You ready?" she asked. I nodded my head as we sprinted to the car. We we're on our way to the carnival, and gosh was I excited. Once we arrived, my mouth gaped open like a kid. "Lola's gonna meet us here," Cailie announced.

"And so is Alex and Neels," I rolled my eyes. I have no idea what the hell Lola even invited him for, she claims it was because he's in town but it's obviously much more than that.

"Don't worry I have a suprise for you, you won't be third wheeling," she winks. "If Bryce Hall shows up here I'm losing my shit," I jump at her. "It's not him, look here come the guys and Lola," she squeals. "Yay," I hoot sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Hey Babe, hey Ems," Alex smiles. "Hey Alex," I smile back. "Sup Emma!" Neels smiles. "Hi," I state. "Suprise Ems," Cailie points.

"Hayes!" I shout running towards him, wrapping my arms around his torso. I jumped down grabbing his wrist, "let's please go somewhere I can't stand being around Neels," I whisper. He nods,"Cailie we're gonna go," Hayes says.

"Don't you guys wanna hang with us?" Lola asked. "No thanks, have fun though," Hayes nods walking off. "Thank you so much for being here," I sigh with a smile. "It's all thanks to your sister," He shrugs. "Hayes lets ride the spider!" I beg.

We walk towards the empty line, waiting to get on. The man opens the gate, and we find an empty leg. It starts spinning slowly at first then it sped up. "Holy shit!" I laugh.

Hayes and I were currently on the ferris wheel, watching the fireworks. I turned around to face him, to see him staring directly at me. "Emma I need to tell you something," Hayes blurts. "Tell me," I smile. "I like you, alot," he mumbles looking down.

"I like you too Hayes," I blush. "Wait really?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. Hayes slipped his finger under my chin, pressing his lips to mine. I smiled kissing him back.

We slowly pulled apart and Hayes grabbed my hand. "Fuck it i'm gonna ask, Emma will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes panicked. "Yes!" I screamed wrapping my arms around his neck. We finally got off of the ferris wheel, and we were walking around hand in hand.

"Oh my gosh it's Hayes and Emma!" Someone squeals, and we quickly turn around letting our hands go. "Hello," I smile at the four girls infront of me. "Can we get a picture?" they plead.

Me and Hayes nod smiling at their cameras one by one. "Thank you so much!" they hugged us. We smiles walking away grabbing hands again once they were gone. I pulled my phone out of my pocket seeing Cailie texted me.

 I pulled my phone out of my pocket seeing Cailie texted me

"Hayes my sisters taking us to in n out," I tell him. "Shit lets go," He says making me laugh.

ITS OFFICIAL