sixteen❁

Kennedy's POV

I opened the door to the school I would be at for awhile. I made my way to the office to receive my timetable. "Hello dear how can I help you?" The secretary asked.

"Kennedy Causey," I yawn, as she digs through files. "Here you go, your first class will begin in thirty minutes," She smiles. "Thank you," I nod, leaving the office. I slowly walk out of the building, sitting in my car.

My phone chimes in my pocket, signaling i received a text.

Skylar 💛

  Kenn?

  whats up?

me and jaycee aren't transferring..

okay

are you okay?

im fine, i cant force you guys
to transfer

love you kenn

love you too sky

I sigh, running my hands through my hair. I had about five minutes to be in class, so i exited my car. I quickly walked to my english class.

I was already bored, and began slightly tapping my pencil on my desk. "-Now students please use this time to mingle among yourselves," the professor smiled.

"Hey," The girl beside me smiles. "Hi, I'm Kennedy," I smile back. "I'm Makenna," She replies. "I love your shirt," I chuckle, referring to the donuts. "Thanks, im surprised they let me wear it," she cackled.

We got to know eachother more, and we even exchanged numbers. "Seeya Kenna," I shout. "Later Kenn," she shouts back. My phone vibrates continuously in my back pocket. I pull it out, rolling my eyes at the contact.

"What Stass?" I snap. "Kennedy please talk to me," She weeps. "We are talking," I smirk. "Can you come over?" she begs. "I just got out of school im hungry," I groan. "Okay well get food and please come over," she sighed.

"Okay," I hang up. I drove to tacobell quickly ordering soft tacos. I eat in the car blasting music, driving to Stass and Sam's apartment. The apartment complex comes into view, and I park my car.

I held my mountain dew in hand, as I walked up the stairs. I banged on the door and stass opened it. She steps aside, and I walk in taking a seat. "Kennedy, I am truly sorry for what I did forgive me please," she whines.

"Stass I-"

"Look i'll even stop being friends with them if you want me to-"

"Stass! Look I'm not gonna ask you to stop being friends with them, just please don't try to fix the problems we have," I sigh. "I promise," she hugs me. "Can't believe you're coping without Sam here," I laugh.

"Shut up, I'm not, stay with me," she pouts. "I have class tomorrow," I defend. "You can fit my clothes, please," she begs. "Fine!" I shout.