twelve ❁

Kennedy's POV

Me and Nate were lying down in the bed of my new apartment. I was twirling my thumbs around, until Nate caught me attention.

"What's wrong Ma'?" He ask. "I'm in LA, but the girls aren't with me," I mumble. Nate wraps his arm around me. "Only three more days until Sky and Jaycee transfer," He says trying to brighten the mood.

"But what about Blaire and Ems," I wept. He pulled me closer, making me smile. "Wanna go to dinner tonight?" He ask. I nodded and he stood up,making me pout. "Be back in an hour," He winks.

"Dress nice!" he says shouting down the hall.

I decided to get ready now, since he'd be here in an hour. I stood up only to hear my phone ring. I left it on my bed and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I ask. "Hey Kenn, what's the address to the apartment again?" Jaycee asked. "Blanch Avenue," I responded, slipping a dress on. We talk a little more then hang up.

"Give me some," Nate asked, referring to my root beer. "Get some," I chuckle. He smiles before grabbing my glasses, putting his straw in. I don't hesitate to reach over to his plate, grabbing a shrimp.

"You have your own shrimp," Nate laughed. "But mine is fried, yours is grilled," I smile. He shakes his head and we finish eating. Once we get to the car, I slip my dress off. "Kennedy what are you-"

"I'm wearing clothes underneath chill," I announced. We pulled up to Sam and Stassie's apartment. "C'mon Kenn," Nate sighs. "I am not going in there," I fold my arms. Nate gets out of the car.

Next thing I know i'm being lifted out of the car. "Nathan!" I squeal. He ignores me, walking to the apartment. "Yo!" Nate yells out loud. Sam comes out of the kitchen and Stass comes from upstairs.

Nate slowly lets me down, and I stand behind him. "Kennedy please talk to me," Stass sighed. "Why?" I mumble. "I didn't mean-"

"How did you not mean to add a group of people you knew me and the girls weren't cool with into a groupchat of friends," I grunt. "Hey bestfriend," Sam chuckles. "Hey bestfriend," I smile.

"I'll meet you in the car," I whisper in Nate's ear.