Chapter Twenty-Five: I have other ideas

Josh had agreed before knowing Maya was coming up to take Ellie for the day so Morgan and her husband could go out for lunch for Valentine's Day before they went home. With his parents out for the rest of the weekend he had planned something just in case Maya had turned up.

But until then Ellie was with them for the day. Even though it was his birthday he agreed to take her anyway she wanted. She picked the zoo, it was the special place she always picked. Andrew and Jasmine tagged along as he wanted to see his best friend for his birthday. Ellie was beyond excited for the zoo she was even more excited now that Maya would be there with them.

"I'm really sorry babe I didn't think we'd be together so I agreed to take her for the day"

"It's fine Josh, besides it clears the house out tonight for your present" she went over and kissed him

"Hmmm well in that case let's get this zoo visit over with"

They walked around the zoo Ellie hand in hand with Maya. She was pulling her arms in all different directions. She was getting so excited over every thing she went passed. Josh couldn't help but stand back and laugh. He loved seeing them together though. He could tell in the last few months that Maya was quickly becoming her favourite person. After they had walked around the zoo for hours Josh, Maya, Ellie, Andrew and Jasmine sat down for lunch. The whole lunch was filled with small talk and Ellie telling them all about her day care.

Not long after Jasmine and Andrew had to go to the family function they had and Morgan had texted about picking up Ellie. She put up a fight when Morgan first came to the house but after she promised they would see Maya at her graduation in two months.

When they got home the whole family had left. Josh had candles and flowers to set up so he sent Maya upstairs. This was working well with Maya's plans though it gave her the opportunity for her to get ready. Maya was never one to be forward especially when it came to sex. Most of the time she would let Josh initiate it which he was quite happy to do.

Standing in the bathroom Maya was nervous it had been months since her and Josh had slept together she wanted to take things slow after what happened with the baby. When she decided she would come to Philly that weekend she made a trip to Victoria secret and bought the sluttiest looking outfit she could find. Looking in the mirror now she wasn't sure she had made the right decision.

She stared at the herself before she psyched herself into putting her long jacket over the top and walking downstairs. Josh was looking through all the menus at the restaurants nearby that delivered. He was completely oblivious to the sight that was in front of him.

"Hey my were do you want to order from?" The whole time never lifting his head from the menus.

"Well I had other ideas" He looked up at her as she took off the jacket.

"Uh well I definitely like your idea better"

"How about we take this upstairs"

They made it to Josh's room before he threw her onto the bed. Hovering above her he looked down at her and couldn't believe this insanely gorgeous girl was his girlfriend. Just like there first time months before he was gentle with her. Both had been so hesitant to do anything in the past few months but nothing felt more right than when they were this close together.

When the were done they just laid there panting. Both were a sweaty mess.

"Wow, well I think it's safe to say you win when it comes to giving birthday and Valentine's Day presents"

"Well I'm glad you liked it. How about we rest here for a bit and go again"

"Hmmm I love you Maya"

"Love you too"