Broke Noble Woman

Last Time

"Miss YN, you have a telephone call, I believe it is from the Magic Man."

Great, YN thought, just what I need. 

------------------------

YN followed the butler to a small room where an old telephone sat, it rang endlessly like one of those phones in the horror movies. Gulping, the h/c girl slowly took a step and picked up the phone part. 

Her voice was low as she gently spoke into the phone, "H-hello?"

On the other in a muffled chirpy voice came through, "YN! It's Samson calling you from a whole other world, isn't that amazing?"

There was silence as he waited for her answer, she thought the question was rhetorical, taunting her. "Yes, I guess it is."

"Yeah, but don't worry you'll be home in due time. I guess where you are is a dream come true, from what I can see on your phone. I must say, you do indeed have a dirty mind." YN blushed on the other end of the phone, offended that the man thought he had the utter right to go through her stuff.  They may have been blood but no one goes through her smut!

"Hey!" She yelled, "Get off of my phone!"

"Don't worry, YN. Once you get home I bet you wished Black Butler never existed." YN didn't answer. He wasn't wrong. After she got back home, there would be no fanfictions in her near future. 

"I want to go home." She said, trying to hide the pout on her lips from the butler who watched intently behind her. 

She could hear Samson sigh on the other end. "I know you do. Well, I must be going! Get some rest."

The line went dead and YN put the phone back on the little stand it was on before turning around. 

"I'm going to bed, I'm tired," Sebastian responded to the Miss's statement by escorting her to the room she was assigned to. 

Here are the main things that have happened so far in YN's summer, it's going to be a long list:

1) She was presented with two butler and two masters, housing them both with utter love and friendliness. Unfortunately, Aunty never did have a weird fetish. 

2) YN's parents wanted to get her a Nanny because of some shitty business opportunity in Paris, and she was left in the care of two demon butlers after Aunty decided to take surprise vacation.

3) Arthur went from a good friend to a shitty friend.  Peter and YN made a truce that really meant nothing, to which resulted in her punching Peter- No regrets. 

4) Ciel almost kissed YN, he's still an asshole. 

5) Arthur went missing, to which he still is MIA. 

6) The BB group decided it would be nice to surprise YN with a secret meeting where they would leave her stranded. 

7) Peter kissed her, ew. 

8) YN met Samson. 

9) YN learned that Samson was her cousin- Second cousin.

10) Peter tried to take advantage of her.

And the one that set her whole world upside-down was when she woke up in a fucking anime. Now, waking up in an anime isn't what you think it would be. There's no automatic button that makes you one with the characters, YN was lucky enough to have earned their favor beforehand. She knew that, too. If they haven't come to her world first they would do one of two things, leave her on the street or made her a maid.