This is Shit; Bonus Chapter

Hey, guys! Just a for your information, this is not an actual chapter to the storyline but actually a SHITTY bonus chapter! I'll explain more after the story, for now, enjoy! (BTW this is happening in one of those days at the townhouse I just casually skipped over, I also have a riddle at the end because why the fuck not?) 

YN's POV

I never thought to want to kick four guys in their hanging hot dogs would drain the life out of me. The day before, Ciel and Alois pulled me left and right about the case then Claude is still teaching me how to a be lady. Before he teaches me to be a lady he needs to learn how to be a better fucking butler. 

"YN," A voice spoke, whispering. It was late at night, I was not getting up. 

"Unless you're here to tell me the house is on fire, get the fuck out." 

"YN!" The voice whispered, louder this time. 

I shot up and slapped whoever was whispering. They yelped and jumped back in pain then hissed at me. My eyes adjusted to the sudden light of the candle and I could make out one dark blue eye glaring at me. 

"I will cut your left and right nut off and wave your decapitated head on a stick in front of your weeping demon," He didn't seem phased by my threat. Sighing, I continued. "What do you want?"

His eyes narrowed at me, "I need your help."

"With what?"

"Revenge on Alois?"

"Next thing you know, you're going to London on fire because of your hormonal need for getting back at someone." 

We stared at each other for a few more moments before I gave in and agreed to help him. Why? Because he was Alois and I'm a little shit that likes chaos. Hopping out of bed, I followed Lord Phantomhive in my nightgown down the hallway toward where my 'soon-to-be-husband' was. 

We peeked into the sitting room, where he was alone. Claude must have been out. His eyes were scanning over a book, something that rarely happened from what I could see. I turned back to Ciel and gave him the look that said 'tell me what I'm doing here or your two almonds down south will be toasted'.  He rolled his eye and pulled me further down the hallway, far enough away to where the light from where Alois was like a faint lit candle. 

"You're going to get kidnapped," Phantomhive said. 

I gave him a confused look, "Uh, I don't think you're supposed to tell me that...Why would you tell me that?"

"It's for revenge. Alois has a large infatuation with you, in the result for what he did I'm going to scare him with you."

"That sounds a lot more sadistic than it really is," I commented. 

"Then you obviously don't know me. Sadistic is my middle name."

"I thought it was Asshole Phantomhive."

"Says the asshole."

I let out a string of giggles, him cracking a small smirk. We stared at each other for a long time and if I'm going to going to be completely honest I had to resist the urge to punch him. Ciel was loveable but imagine punching your favorite anime character. That would be fun. 

"Okay," I said. "What's the plan?"

Ciel narrowed his eyes at me in thought while he let out his the blueprints of his revenge, "Since Claude is out in order of taking care of things at the Trancy Manor, Alois will be all alone. That gives you the opportunity to sneak out, hide somewhere in the house - Just when Alois notices you're gone he'll think you've been taken away by Samson, details about that not important to you, and he'll be up all night."