Final Chapter!

Last Time

  Whispering to herself, YN responded with, "My god, Black Butler doesn't exist anymore."  

(Read the end because there's a treat~ BUT READ THE STORY FIRST YA STINKERS)

==========================

"YN, do you have everything?" Auntie asked as the girl ran down stairs. YN plucked the toast from her Aunt's hand as she shifted her shoulder to fit the backpack on her back. 

Then shoved the toast in her mouth and let out an 'mhm' before taking off. It had been weeks since the Black Butler incident and school trotted along like a slow moving, terrifying zombie. Ever since Samson and the other's had left YN was trying to piece together everything that had gone wrong. 

Peter was fine, but now avoided the h/c girl like the black plague. Arthur, fortunately, remembered everything and the two of them were trying to piece back their friendship after what had happened before. So far, it had been going well for the duo. 

YN waited at the end of the street for the bus to pick her up to take her to prison. With earbuds in, she blasted music to keep her mind off of everything. The things that had changed with YN was that she was now more cautious and serious about some things. Okay, maybe that last one was a lie. Finally, the prison bus showed up in her line of vision and hurled at her until it came to a screeching stop. 

Getting on, the h/c girl looked the familiar boy that was gayer than a picnic basket (Will anyone get this reference?) and spotted him in the middle of the bus. He sat by the window with one ear bud popped out and the other plugged in with brown eyes scanning the areas that were passing by in blurs. 

When YN plopped down in the seat they both took out their headphones and started on their conversation. 

"We're on the highway to hell, NN," Arthur said, sighing. 

YN groaned and rolled her hand down her face, "Uh, don't remind me that we're going to get dissected by teachers this year."

"School can suck my-" Artie started. 

"Asscheeks." YN finished. 

The brunette then asked, "How've been holding up since...Ya know."

She shrugged and played with her backpack strings, "I'm okay. Still, wish I could have said goodbye. They were good to me."

"Especially Phantomhive."

YN rolled her eyes, "Sure, Arthur. Sure."

The said young man scoffed and responded with, "YN, you obviously didn't see the way he looked at you- Hell, how they all looked at you. I mean, you pitched their tent and turned them blue."

"Keep talking like that and they're not going to be the only one with-" The bus came to a sudden halt, cutting YN off. Sighing, she got up and followed the other students off the bus. 

Arthur leaned over and whispered into his friend's ear, "How much you wanna bet something weird is gonna happen today? I got a gut feeling. "

"Ten dollars." (I'm using dollars because that's the type of money system we use where I'm from but change it if you want.)

"You're on." With that, Arthur and YN went their own directions to their assigned locker. 

People crowded the hallways, some rushing to get to their class early and others stopping to talk to their friends. Some stopped right in the middle of the corridor so YN was forced to push them out of the way- Not caring anymore because school sucked and it was already getting on her nerves.