Fiddle Your Diddle

Last Time

"On the contrary, Sebastian, she has just opened the case a little bit more. She'll bring the murderer out."

-----------------------------------

"Maybe the killer is not a cultist at all, it could possibly be someone closer to the victims," Alois said before he tipped his teacup to his lips. 

Ciel had come to visit the Trancy manor to discuss the case with his 'partner' and let him in on some details, mush to his dismay. Now, they currently sat in the sunroom, watching the not-so-sunny day roll in. The Phantomhive boy's eyes scanned the sky, gray clouds rushing in to indicate yet another rainy day. Sighing, he turned his attention back to Alois. 

"That could be a possibility," Ciel said, pausing for a moment to notice the absence of a particular fifteen-year-old girl. "Say, where is YN?"

Alois smiled slightly as he answered, "Probably getting ready to kill Claude. It would be useful if she became a more proper lady if she's going to bring out the killer."

********

"You must not talk with your mouth full Miss!" Claude instructed and smacked the ruler into his gloved hand. 

YN, done with his shit, glared at him as she spit the food back onto her plate. It landed with a 'spat', a dark brown mush covering the other uneaten food. After the horrific scene, she wiped her mouth with a napkin then said, "I will after you stop talking with your mouth full of bull crap."

The Trancy butler readjusted his glasses, ready to lecture the girl to not do that ever again. Like ever. It was disgusting. Before he could YN got up, trudging out of the library with her hands clutching the skirt of her dress. 

Oh was YN pissed. They could tell her to wear a dress, it would kill her, but when it came to treating herself like a puppet- That's where the line was drawn. YN had bitches, but she was no one's bitch. 

Turning down another corridor YN ran into another butler- Sebastian. In his hand, he was carrying an empty silver tray and on his face was an annoyed expression. 

"Alois?" YN questioned. 

"Indeed," Sebastian confirmed. 

YN shrugged, "You get used to it."

The butler sighed and stepped aside, ready to prepare snacks, but as he did he mumble, "I honestly don't think I ever will."

YN chuckled before going back to what she was doing. Threatening the lives of two young boys. Overreacting, possibly. Is it necessary? Probably not. 

As she came to the sunroom's double doors she threw the both open, making Ciel and Alois jump. 

"Motherfuckers!" YN yelled. "I have it up to here,"-The h/c lady lifted a hand in the air right over her head- "With your bullshit methods of getting me to 'act like a lady'. I swear to the holy moly bed that I sleep in that I will kick both of your asses if you ever give me a lesson like that again."

Alois rolled his light blue eyes and sluggishly waved for her to come sit with the two of them. She did, not because she was told to but because she wanted to. Taking a seat between the two, YN watched as Ciel looked over the newspaper clippings of the murders. 

YN leaned closer to the boy and said, "You got anything?"

Ciel shivered, feeling her hot breath brushing against his ear as she spoke lightly, "I-I believe we do." He stopped to clear his throat. "The murderer is possibly someone the young women knew because they showed not sign of a fight."