Big Ben ;)

Last Time

"Arthur, " She turned back to call to the others. "Hey guys, I think we have a visitor."

There are going to be some serious dirty jokes in this because why the hell not.

=======

Arthur sat at the dining room table scarfing down the food that was set in front of him, which was a lot. His clothes were tattered, and in some places stained, and YN's friend looked as though he hadn't been sleeping for days on end.

"Yeah," Said Arthur with a mouth full of food. "I've been living on the streets with a bunch of hobos-" That's where you belong, YN mentally said. "And I just saw you and Ciel walking away from that huge scene at that shop-"

"Did you see who shot?" Ciel inserted, eye growing wide.

The young brunette boy shook his head while stuffing bread in his mouth, "Nope. Just as it happened I had to pee."

YN's face fell, "Oh, like we totally needed to know that Arthur. You know, I have half a mind to take that knife out of your hand and stab you in the eye with it."

Soma shrieked and fell back into his butler's arms, clutching his chest. "What a tiger! She will wound me not only with her beauty but with her words. So fierce." The said young lady rolled her eyes and planted her head in the palm of her hand.

"Why does he remind of that blonde freak Lord Druitt," Ciel mumbled to himself. YN couldn't suppress a chuckle at the fact that he was right.

Just then another blonde freak walked in, Alois Trancy. With hands on his hips, the young boy cat-walked his way over to YN putting his back to her's and saying loud enough for the whole room to hear, "YN, let's have a romantic dinner this evening!" YN, not like being subjected to something in front of a large crowd, mumbled a 'no thanks'.

"What was that?" Alois said, now putting his head on her shoulder.

YN gulped, "Thank you, but no thank you- Wait, how about we have some fun with this?"

Just then Arthur got up from the table, "You guys have your sexy time stuff, I just want sleep."

Ciel told Sebastian to escort Arthur to a room and to get some fresh clothes before he goes to bed. The new guest, having a little thing for Sebastian even after what he did (handsome guys, what can he say), was ready to strip himself of all of his clothes right then and there. Once gone, YN went about her little game.

"Who's the most romantic!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "Okay, so these are the rules; One, no touchy-touchy. Two, no kissy-kissy. Three, it's totally platonic and why the hell not? Also, five minutes for each guy."

Ciel started to decline but stopped when Alois said, "Awe, looks like Ciel won't be able to play."

Growling, the pirate said, "I will play. Who's first, YN?"

YN tapped her chin in thought for a good moment, thinking. "Pick a number through one and ten."

"Five and a half!" Alois chirped.

Soma stared at YN, trying to read her mind before saying, "Ten."

Ciel plainly said, "Two."

The h/c girl went silent, letting the suspense build up. Then she casually said, "Soma first, Alois second and Ciel finishes last like always."

"You don't know that," The insulted boy said, catching YN's play.

As she walked by she leaned down and said into his ear, "If you weren't engaged I would ask you to show me." Ciel excused himself to the restroom.