Kinky.

Last Time

Being the fiancé of the Queen's Spider was a lot more fun than YN expected. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciel tapped his foot against the floorboard of the carriage, his one good eye watching the people pass along the streets of London. Buildings passed in blurs of brick red and gray sandstone, the people were nothing but simple images that required no thought. His butler, on the other hand, watched intently, as though he would be able to read his master's mind. The look on Ciel's face was that of 'fuck with me and I'll stick this cane so far up your ass you'll shit it out fo a year', for the young Earl had woken up on the wrong side of the bed that morning. 

The carriage stopped at its destination, coming to a sharp jolt before going completely still. Sebastian stepped out first, having the duty to help his master out of the carriage despite him being fifteen years old. When Ciel stepped out his eyes landed on the sign above the business; Undertaker. 

"Let's get this done with Sebastian," The Young Master strode past the demon and into the Undertaker's territory. 

Ciel stopped short, surprised by the people who were in the place before him. YN sat on a coffin sipping tea from a cylinder tube. When her e/c eyes met his now- firey blue ones she smirked, knowing full well that she had pissed him off. 

"YN," Ciel said in a rough solid tone. "Why in the hell are you here?"

YN hummed and set her tea down then gestured over to Alois, "I'm not here for anything, Alois is. Her Majesty Queen Victoria found it interesting as to what would happen if her little doggie and spider played with each other. I just happened to tag along."

Ignoring her, because he knew he would loose his cool, Ciel turned to the person he originally came to see. "Undertaker tell me what you told them."

Alois, who stood next to his fiance, crossed his arms and huffed. "He hasn't said anything.  He wouldn't until you got here."

Undertaker giggled and pointed to YN, "Hehe~ This girl over here is very funny. Kind of like a comedian with a very bad mouth." He paused before giggling again. "I need a payment for information."

Ciel opened his mouth, ready to tell Sebastian to get some jokes ready.  Before he could YN stepped forward and volunteered. "I will pay! I like making people laugh by doing some stupid shit."

"Then you must make everyone all the time- Ow!" Ciel cut himself short as he turned to look at the person who violated him all the while he nursed his shin. 

Once he was recovered Ciel was pulled in front of the YN, Alois getting the same treatment from the girl. She presented them both to the Undertaker who looked on in curiosity. 

"I will now show you, Mister Undertaker, how to scare two Earls at the same time!"

YN smacked her hands on both of their butts the gave them a hard squeeze, making both boys yelp. 

Ciel nearly jumped ten feet in the air and yelled, "Bloody hell don't squeeze my ass!"

All the while Alois looked back and simply said, "Kinky."

The Undertaker broke out in an attack of laughter. So much so that he walked around the room bumping into things and rolling around on the floor. He did that for at least for twenty minutes before able to speak clearly. 

"Haha, alright," The Undertaker let out another giggle, "You're a very mischevious girl, Miss YN."

"I don't screw nuns like Sebastian but I make up for it," The Undertaker let out another string of giggles.