Yes, My Lord

Last Time

Surely YN would be back in time to get her food or not to worry the others. Then again, why did she feel so dizzy?

==============================

"You were supposed to be watching her!" Alois stomped his foot on the carpet.

Ciel rolled his eyes, "YN is perfectly capable of watching herself, she does not need a babysitter."

The two had been arguing for hours like two drunk politicians for the past day. One second they were all getting food and the next they were scouring the town for YN. When Soma had noticed her missing he was terrified, afraid that she had been kidnapped again. He wasn't wrong. YN was indeed kidnapped because it was very unlikely that she had just wandered off without telling anyone. YN went missing before but she wasn't gone for an entire twenty-four hours.

Soma sat down in a corner of the room, thinking back over what had happened. If there was one thing that he saw but it didn't register, it would help the whole situation. The constant bickering between Alois and Ciel was getting on his nerves, Soma couldn't think straight.

Irritated enough at the hatred, Soma stood up and scolded the two. "If YN was here she would not want this!"

Under his breath, Ciel mumbled, "I would beg to differ. She gets off on this kind of stuff."

"YN would want us to work together to find her." The plum haired teenager said and harshly stared at the two.

Sebastian, who was quietly standing off to the side, added on to the passionate outburst, "Even though Prince Soma is not quite on target with his input, but Miss YN would depend on all of us to come help her in her time of need."

Arthur, who had been laying dormant in his room contemplating his life and refused to go anywhere, appeared by Sebastian, "He's right. YN loves you all to death so if she's in trouble she would be hoping on of you knights in shining armor would save her."

Agni stepped into the room, bags in each hand. "My Prince, it is time to leave." Soma had gotten a letter the day before regarding the concern for one of his many siblings and was urged to leave quickly.

The Prince sighed and started toward the door but not before saying, "When you find YN, please alert me so I can return as soon as possible." With that, there were two fewer people in the house.

Ciel waved off the Prince and ordered Sebastian to go find Samson, knowing full well that he would have something to do with all of this. "Sebastian, that is an order."

The butler kneeled, "Yes, My Lord." (Fuckin' nerd)

Alois, having the same idea, ordered Claude to find as many clues as he could. "Claude, go find anything that could find YN. That is also an order."

Claude kneeled, "Yes, your Highness."

With that, the two butlers went their separate ways.

Claude

The Trancy butler watched as men and women ran around Big Ben, all of them looking tired from the heat. He rolled his eyes, amused that him, a demon, was not even bothered by the heat. In Claude's opinion, it was quite comfortable.

Sighing, Claude went up to the stand where the young men were rushing about. "Gentlemen," He said, making every single on of them stop and turn. "Do you remember seeing a young girl here with me yesterday with h/c hair and s/c skin?"

"Uh, " One young man with blonde hair said, squinting at Claude. "Oh! I remember, that girl was blinding one- Like a goddess! I was thinkin' about courtin' her myself." His buddies laughed.