Suck My Dick Arthur

(Do you all hear that? It's the sound of the end nearing.)

Last Time

How were YN and Arthur exactly going to get back to their home?  

========

YN stared at the beige colored ceiling, soaking in warm water while in mountains of bubbles. Her h/c haired was tied up and her once blood covered face was clean, no sign of dirt in sight. As she laid at peace her mind was trying to cope with everything. 

Samson, Amelia, being kidnapped- All of this. If YN could even explain what this was. Being kidnapped and sent to another world, not all in that order, was hard to understand. Especially after nearly being murdered.

Just then, the click of the door snapped YN out of her thoughts and to the crimson eyes of a certain raven haired butler. 

Sebastian was holding two, fluffy white towels and YN could only imagine how soft they would be against her skin. The old dress she was wearing was filthy with dried blood and sweat and felt like a heavy, grimy wet rag against her skin. The butler's shoes tapped against the white tile as he got nearer. 

"Miss, some fresh towels for you," Sebastian said as they were sat down next to the tub. 

YN gave him a quiet, "Thank you."

"You seem to be doing well compared to hours ago."

The girl shrugged, "Hours ago I was tied down to a table ready to die, now, I'm here with a pansy butler who I want to die," YN giggled as Seb's face fell. "I'm kidding, Sebastian. I could never wish for you to die because then would make me my cake?"

Chuckling, the raven haired man turned to leave but just as his hand was going to the door knob the wooden slab smacked into his face. Alois, who was dragging Ciel by the collar, angrily bombarded the bathroom. They were a few feet from the tub, Alois looking YN directing in the eyes while Ciel tried his best to avoid looking at her at all. 

"YN!" Alois said to the girl who was attempting to disappear behind the bubbles. "Why did you kiss Lord Phantomhive?"

Before she could say anything, Samson walked in with arms spread wide. "YN, doll, congrats on solving the case!" He wore a big smile on his face as his eyes scanned the situation then dropped. 

Ciel, who was blushing, mumbled, "Yeah, by getting herself get kidnapped."

"CAN ALL OF YOU GET OUT?" YN poked her head out from the fluffy white mounds with puckered lips and angry furrowed eyebrows. 

Sebastian, who was annoyed, excused everyone's actions and scolded them all the way out of the room. YN, having her moment of peace back, sighed and leaned against the side of the tub. Just then there was another click of a lock and the girl flinched, thinking it would be another raid of horn- hormonal boys. Instead, it was Claude with his usual blank expression. 

"Claude, what are you doing here?" YN asked with a tilt of the head as her eyes watched him grab a towel. 

Unfolding it and taking both ends of the fabric into his hands, Claude held it out in front of him. "I'm here to help you out of the bath."

With red cheeks, YN responded with, "I can do perfectly fine by myself. Now, turn around so I can get out." Claude did so and now his back was facing the young girl. 

Pulling herself up onto her feet in the tub, YN started to wobble out of the bath. Just as her one foot was about to touch the ground, the footing of the one still in the water gave out. With a shriek, YN expected a painful fall to be near. Fortunately, Claude, who was more skilled and faster, not only caught YN but also managed to wrap the towel around her at the same time.