Chaos Is Beautiful

Last Time

YN just had to go to [Samson], to know why. Why he was killing these girls or what he had to do with the killings.

-With Samson-

YN jogged her way a little further toward her cousin, ignoring the offended and curious eyes of bystanders. Samson stared at her like she was a wild animal approaching him. Then again, YN did kind of look like one at the moment. Her h/c hair a bit wild from the run, once calm e/c eyes now looking feral while her usual smile was replaced with a vicious scowl. But she was still beautiful in his eyes.

Once she was about a foot from him, she stopped. YN hunched over to catch her breath, which seemingly was out of reach from the large gasps she was taking.

"You need to run more," Samson stated.

YN glared up at him then stood straight. Holding up a hand about her height, "You just lowered my confidence level from here," -She lowered her hand- "To here."

The blonde chuckled nervously, "That's about half, so at least you have fifty percent confidence left!"

YN looked him dead in the eyes as she bluntly stated in a monotone voice, "I have no confidence left."

Samson opened his mouth then shut it before opening it again, "Um, how about a cousin day! Just the two of us." A hand slid around YN's waist and the two started walking. At this point, YN didn't even think about saying anything because what could Sebastian do when they went 'poof' and turned into smoke?

The two walked around, Samson feeding her information about the buildings around them. Some important, others not. He was being nice, a little weird, but overall nice. It's not like he asked YN is she would like to be dissected for some murderous project or anything.

"So," YN said casually. She realized this was the first actual conversation they had actually knowing who he was. "You didn't, ya know, have anything to do those murders, right?"

"The ones with missing ring finger?" She confirmed his question with a nod. "Nah, I've been watching you too much. Are you gonna kiss Claude or Ciel first? I don't think you've kissed either of them yet."

YN rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, "Oh yeah, because my mouth just kisses them by hormonal command. They kiss me."

"Sure whatever you say," Samson said, looking off somewhere else though the smirk on his lips said something else.

"Okay, you don't even have a girlfriend or boyfriend and you're complaining about my love life?" YN pointed at him and squinted, trying to see through his bullshit.

Samson turned and glared at YN, but then sighed. She was right, Samson was single and it was kind of weird watching your fifteen-year-old cousin like a freaking camera. But, hey, we all have our hobbies, right?

"So, why'd you take me away?"

Sammy grinned wickedly and said in a mischevious tone, "Choas will erupt and it will be beautiful."

Yup, family.

-With the BB gang at the townhouse-

It had been hours since YN's disappearance. Sebastian looked for her all over London- Hell, he almost checked all of England (and maybe some of Wales). YN was nowhere to be found. Now, the Townhouse of Phantomhive did, in fact, erupt into chaos.

Ciel was sulking in the corner trying to make up a plan to get his love- ahem, YN back. Alois was throwing dishes, while Claude was attempting to calm him with reminding him how much Sebastian sucked and how he could kiss the h/c girl once she got back. Sebastian, on the other hand, was annoyed because his master wasn't working on the case. Soma was pissed and Agni was crying. Yup, just another normal day.