Red Solo Cup

Okay, so you guys remember Ciel's ending where YN reminds him of the time he came to her front door naked? Well, here's that time.

=================================

Our story begins on a Friday evening in the more extravagant part of town where a house costs more than what some people can make in two years.

In Lord Phantomhive's house, there was a deal to be made, things to be flashed and a night that would go down in history. It was a cool evening, the sun was just dropping over the horizon and stars peppered the sky in delicate mounds of burning hydrogen. Crickets sounded and house lights flicked on along with streetlights, people were eating dinner, preparing for bed or even getting ready for a night on the town.

Now, this night would not be a normal one for a particular, blue-haired, sixteen-year-old boy known as Ciel Phantomhive.

Ciel sat by Alois, also known as Lord Trancy, watching as their butlers rushed about the kitchen throwing around flour, pots, pans- Practically everything. They had made a bet, well, Alois had made one and the bluenette took it up, confident in his butler. Though, Sebastian would not be as victorious as he would think.

The bet was; Whoever's butler could make a strawberry shortcake the fastest would win the bet and bestow a punishment upon the losing master. Of course, this did have such restrictions such as; Claude eating Ciel's soul, Sebastian eating Alois's soul, killing either butler, and killing each other.

In the end of their blink-of-an-eye performance, Claude beat the Phatomhive demon by a mere second, leaving the Earl in Trancy's wrath. With a grin, Alois turned toward Ciel, already having a perfect punishment in mind.

"Give me what you got, Trancy."

The blonde laughed, "Oh, I will. Here's your punishment, a game. You will, by twelve 'o clock tonight, get completely naked, a bit tipsy and waddle your way up to YN's front door to sing about how incompetent you are."

Red faced and a bit pegged down in the pride category, Ciel took on the challenge. "That sounds-"

"I'm not finished," Alois said flatly, glaring at the boy. "It's a game, remember? So, I will be following you. If I find you, I get to take your picture with all of your little baggage hanging loose. Now, I must run, Phantomhive. See you later tonight! Also, there will be no involvement of butler's." Ciel watched Alois leave, his eyes remaining on the closed door for a moment longer before turning and letting out a frustrated howl.

Sebastian bowed in front of his master, "I am most sorry, My Lord. A butler such as myself is not worth his salt."

"I know," The master growled before going to get some wine.

~

YN was walking around in her booty shorts and sweatshirt, bra forgotten for the night and hair tied up so not to get in the way of the mountain of junk food she was going to eat. Her parents were out, so she had the house all to herself to watch movies, do stupid shit without anyone seeing and even throw a couple of vases. Just as she was about to eat some snacks, there were three faint knocks on the front door.

Groaning because all the food she had prepared would be waiting for her, she dragged herself to the door. Opening it, YN's face flushed red and in the moment she thought there was a chance she was on some prank porn show.

"What the actual fuck?" The h/c girl blurted out. Ciel Phantomhive was naked, butt naked. Like had just gotten out of the womb and now needed somewhere to stay. "You're naked."

Ciel, who was covering his junk, which wasn't working, with his hands. "Yes, I am. I lost a bet. Alois is on his way so get me something to wear."

YN drew back, looking around for a second to cover his uncooked hot dog and meatballs when her eyes landed on a red vase. Grabbing it, she turned back to him and held it out. "Put your wiener in here. I have no clothes for you."