Alois Ending: To The Stars

-Three Years After the End Of Unexpected Guests-

(Okay guys this is gonna be kind of suggestive and I don't usually write this kind of stuff)

YN didn't know how she ended up like this. Laying in Alois's embrace while laying under the stars on a hot summer night. If she had to admit it, it was nice- Extraordinary even. The only thing that bothered them was the heat, the temperatures reaching twenty-nine degrees Celsius at night when the only source of light was the full moon above. Though, that didn't stop Trancy from grabbing the girl next to him like she was the last thing on the planet to hold onto. 

His nose dug into her h/c locks, breathing in the smell of her shampoo while her hand entangled into his blonde hair. They spent the night out like this quietly, watching the meteor shower then gradually relaxing against one another. There were sounds of crickets and the light flickers of fireflies buzzing through the night as well, creating an electric feeling. 

"It's hot out here," YN stated, not really expecting an answer. 

Alois drew back from her, propping himself on his hands that were placed on either side of the girl's head. "Wanna make it even hotter?" He started to lean down, making YN giggle then push him lightly, but not rejecting the kiss that was placed on her lips. 

YN slowly melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around the boy, holding him close enough to feel his heart beat against her's. Running her hands through his locks, YN tugged at them and the blonde responded by biting her bottom lip. Smiling against his lips, the eighteen-year-old whispered, "Is it getting hot enough for you?"

(Guys, you have no idea how hard it was for me to write that line. I'm so embarrassed and sad that I'm a lonely potato)

Well, maybe YN did know how she ended up in the situation she was in. It all started a couple of months ago when the two of them had yet to confess their feelings to each other. 

YN was packing things up to move in with Alois who had offered her a place to stay since her university was close to his house. There was nothing to think about really except that it was just a really nice gesture. YN knew Alois most likely didn't have a place in his heart to actually love her, he had been through girlfriends like a diva would go through shoes at the mall. And every girl who wasn't his girlfriend was determined to get a taste of the blonde. 

So, YN had made it her job to just stay friends, nothing more. At least, that's what she thought until Alois had picked her up that afternoon. Loading the last box into one of many of his fabulous cars, the h/c girl got in and started on their new adventure. 

"So," YN said. "Wanna call some male strippers to celebrate our new found flatmate-ship."

"Not unless you're going to strip with them," Alois said slyly, smirking at the road. 

Shaking her head side to said, the young woman replied with, "I think I may have left my stripper shoes at home. Maybe another time."

"Damn. Looks like I'm going to be missing out, huh?"

"You never know."

The blonde's smirk went away and he nodded his head, mumbling, "You're right. I will never know."

It hadn't occurred to YN until that exact moment when they were heading to Alois's house, that he had never really been in love or really loved in that sense. Sure, he had said he liked girls, gone on dates with them and done other such things with them, but it's not like he ever said he loved them. Maybe it was the little walls he had built to keep people out or maybe it was that once he fell in love he felt that he wouldn't be enough. Of course, most girls criticised his moments of when he was bipolar, his moods shifting faster than a hurricane. 

It's not like they ever really knew what happened, though. It didn't matter if Trancy was in Black Butler or there in that moment, the trauma still stayed. So, YN smiled at Alois and laughed to lift the mood. 

"So I guess we'll skip the male strippers this time? Maybe we can make a cake instead, just you, me, Hannah, the triplets, and Claude." YN watched as Alois's eyes lit up ever so slightly. 

"How about just you and I make the cake then watch a movie to help you get settled in?" Trancy glanced at the girl next to him with a smile on his perfect pink lips. 

Later that evening, the two were decorating the cake; in other words, making it look like a complete disaster. In the background of their baking, YN had set up the movie Titanic on her phone, every now and then the two pausing to watch a scene. Just as the scene where Jack asked where she wished to go, Alois started to put little stars on the cake in green icing. 

"Where to, Sir?" YN giggled out and put pink icing on his nose. 

Alois stared at the girl in front of him for a second, drinking up every inch of her. YN's h/c hair was thrown up in a messy ponytail that just added to her natural beauty even in sweatpants and a tank top. A smile graced her s/c cheeks as e/c eyes stared at the boy with admiration. 

Cupping her cheek, he put his nose to her's and whispered before connecting their lips, "To the stars." 

YN leaned into the kiss, feeling the passion pushed into it as her back was leaned against the counter. It was like Alois couldn't believe he was actually making out with YN LN, the girl he had fallen in love with since the day they met all over again and pulled away ever so slightly to reenact the kiss again and again. 

Pushing her hands against his cheeks, YN couldn't be pulled away from Alois even if a thousand hands were pulling at her. Her heart was beating like a wild horse thumping its hooves against the ground and the only piece of reality keeping her tied down was the was the softness of the young man's lips. 

The two kissed so long that they torn themselves from each other at the sound of the ending song of the Titanic, Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go on. Looking down at her phone, the two watched as the credits rolled down the screen and YN let out a laugh. 

"More like my heart will go on to this cake. Look at it," Alois looked at the mesh of the mountain icing and the lopsidedness of it. 

Alois laughed as well, "It looks like Ciel that time you attempted to master the art of face paint!"

"It does! You're right." She giggled out.

YN settled her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, knowing that now they didn't need to say how they felt. It would be too hard for either of them, but eventually, it would be said. 

So that's how YN ended up in the bipolar, newly loved, blonde boy's arms on a hot summer night. They would spend the night together, under the shooting stars that neither would bother to make a wish on since it had already come true. 

Alois ran a hand down YN's side, feeling her up. The girl let out another laugh and pressed a light kiss to his lips. 

Leaning down, Trancy whispered one last line into her ear before going on with the rest of their night with no real words spoke, "It's always hottest when you're near a star, Love."

====================================

Yo, yo, yo bros. I gotcha some cute, fluffy ooc Alois stuff. Well, I don't think he's out of character but more in a mature romantic kind of mood during this whole thing. Why Titanic you may ask? No fucking idea. This originally was going to be a horror kind of thing since I'm going to the 13th Gate (it's a haunted house) and will most likely piss my pants there, so wish me luck. 

Anyway, did it just get hot in here or did Alois walk in? Haha, tell me what you guys think in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Love you guys and I hope you're looking forward to Soma's next. ;D

-GG