The book

One of my good friends is Melissa but I gotta admit she is a nerd. "Don't touch that you could blow yourself up!!" Melissa says as she pushes up her glasses on her nose. But I do have to admit I did have a crush on her when I was dating Quinn is that wrong? "But what if I just give it a small tap?" Said my other friend James, who just doesn't understand the word No. "Hey what's this it's a book?" Says James "James I have a bunch of books in my room be more specific." Says Melissa "It says the Fantasy Forest." Said James with a concerned look on his face. "James don't open that book!!!" Said Melissa basically screaming and halfway launching herself off the bed. "Dude if shes says not to open don't do it." I say sounding pretty nervous myself "So what I hear is open book woo hoo!!" said James as he slowly opened the cover. Suddenly the room filled with a voice so deep it haunted us. "Melissa Your wish has been granted Now Tyler Sacratome and Quinn Lockey will have a great relationship in the FANTASY FOREST!!!!!!!!!!!"

"MELISSA THAT'S MY NAME!!!!!!!!"I screamed at the top of my lungs  "I'm sorry I kinda entered you and Quinn in a magical love quest hehe oops."She said as I was getting sucked in a book, wow first time I've said that.