Back Here Again

I wake up in a daze to find Quinn,Melissa and James around my bed. Quinn crying and Melissa trying to hold back her tears and James couldn't even look at my bed cause it was too painful. "Hhhhey Guuys." Everyone jumps out of their seats especially Quinn. "TYLER." "Hhhi." I attempt to try and talk in a full sentence without a studder. "Ccccan Iiiii talk tooo Mmmellisssa real qqquick?" "Hey Tyler I'm sorry I wanted to ban you from seeing Quinn she told me why she cheated and I guess its except able but how do you feel?" "IIi feeel wweirrd aand ii'm juust gglad to ssee yoou." "Tyler try to no talk so much cause the doctor  said it should help a bit." I nod in agreement. "Since your in mute for about two hours there's a guy in my computer class and he asked me out since you've been gone and me him are sorta dating." My face grows sorta angry and I move my arms and legs in an attempt to get up. "WOAH don't get up your a little sore they said you hit the ground real hard also to communicate I got you a notebook and a pen so we can understand you until your studder is gone." She pulls out a nice shiny green notebook and a nice shiny grey pen and hands it to me. I had enough strength to write. "Awwww you have a boyfriend also how long is this studder gonna last?" I give it to her and she reads it and says "about two to three days." I write down that the hospital has internet and she connected and she started to text her boyfriend. I write down to ask her if Quinn can come in and if Melissa and James can go to the cave to see the deliver guys with the doors for the cave home. Melissa and James leave and Quinn sits in the chair near my bed looking down at the floor not saying a word tears going down her face.I write down in my notebook "why you crying your too pretty to cry?" I nudge her with the notebook and she reads it as her eyes keep filling with tears. "I don't know why i'm crying." I write in my notebook "Can you stay all the nights I have to stay here?" She reads the notebook while sniffling "Yes I will because I love you." And I write in my notebook "Kiss me." She read it smiling and stood up and bent over my bed and gave me a long kiss. It gets to night time I write in my notebook "Goodnight babe." And she reads it and tells me goodnight.