How to get out of Fantasy Forest

A couple of weeks after I got out of the hospital me,Quinn,James and Melissa were in the cave house watching Tv and then I ask "Hey guys when are we gonna get out of here?" Melissa starts to think then answers "Well the quest was meant for you and Quinn to repair your relationship." "But now we are stronger than ever." "So that means we need a certain potion but I can't make it I don't have my equipment." In my head I was like Bingo the old dude that was here before he gave me his address even though I don't know where that is we will find him. "Hey guys I know a guy who can help us at this address." I hand Melissa the address so she can hold on to it. "What else do we have to lose lets go find this guy!!" When me and Quinn walked out of the cave house we heard James getting ready to ask Melissa something. "Hey Melissa." "Yes James." "I was wondering if you would want to go on a date sometime?" Melissa's eyes grow wide and she grabs her backpack and says "Gotta go bye!" James looking crushed "Man its never gonna happen I should just give up" he says as he puts his phone in his pocket and comes outside looking sad. James and Melissa walk up and Quinn pulls me aside "What?" "Its obvious they like each other!" I look sad and say "Melissa has a boyfriend its a guy from her computer class trust me I would much more suggest a guy I know and accept but I've never met this guy but my little cousin is happy so he better not hurt her or I'll hurt him." Quinn looking sad as well "Oh poor James hopefully when we get back to Earth he finds another girl come on lets catch up.

We Find the wizards house and we step in "This place looks old." Just as I say that the old guy comes out of his room "Hi there how can I help you?" Melissa steps up "Yes we need a combination of nuclear fusion and atomic dust four bottles please and thank you." "Coming up." As the old guy is mixing the things together we all ask "Melissa are we gonna drink that to get out of here!!!????!?!?!?!?" "Yeah but I'll put it in some orange juice or something and this stuff can let us come here and go back home for years!" Me and Quinn look at each other "So if we wanna escape we can take this stuff and we'll be back here?" "Yeah lovebirds."

Once we get it we pay and then we get back to the cave so guys you ready yeah we all drink up AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH