The Village

A bunch of girls my age in bikinis and they were beautiful. I am a attractive guy I think I am I don't try hard yet I don't try to little. So I walk past five girls come out of the pool and say "Hey Big Boy what's your name?" I say in my most sly voice "My name is Tyler but what I need is you name" And then I wink at the middle girl. I didn't think Quinn cared much but for some reason she did she grabbed my arm and said "Get your hands off of my man!!!" And I yanked my arm away and say "I am not your man anymore go and find something for us to eat at the grocery store over there" I sit there while the middle girl slowly takes off my shirt and then slowly my pants well you know where this is going I don't wanna make it sound like a porn-o. Anyways a couple hours pass and I tell her to come back to my place and that it's safe and secure. So I wake up the next morning and the girl IS DEAD!!! I wake up and say "What the heck I didn't kill her did I?" And then Quinn says something very murderishly "I killed her FOR YOU!!!!" And then I grab my backpack and I sprint as fast as possible out of there I jump and I rip my jeans but I keep running. I ran as fast as possible and I run to the village. I go to their police station. I say "POLICE POLICE THIS GIRL IS INSANE SHE KILLED MY DATE!!" This takes an insane turn and the police officers say "Oh we know we helped kill her " "WHAT THE HECK"