The cousin

"What are you guys doing here wait HOW DID YOU GET HERE!" Melissa had her backpack on and said "Well me and James were in my room and he started touching important chemicals and he touched me then he touched the book and now we are here." "AND WHAT IS SHE DOING SHE'S ALL PRESSED UP AGAINST YOU GET OFF MY COUSIN!!!!" "Melissa chill its okay we are dating again." I say then I kiss the top of Quinn's head who is clutched to my side."Melissa pulls me aside. "How could you let her back in your life I've told you all your life that your an idiot but this time its true!!" "Hey me and her talked about what happened." "There's nothing to say SHE CHEATED Tyler I love you but I will not let this happen again as your cousin I FORBID THIS!!" "You can't do that you don't have the cousin card anymore." "OR DO I Last year I had to cover for you when you wanted to sneak out to see Quinn after she got grounded WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU TWO DID!" "Fine you have a cousin card BUT QUINN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!" "She hurt you once I can't let it happen again!" My eyes tear up and I say the worst possible sentence ever "MELISSA YOUR THE WORST I WISH YOU NEVER EXISTED!" I stormed off in furry and walked over to James and Quinn talking. "Come on Quinn lets go back home!" Quinn looked very concerned about how angry I was. "Okay if you really want to can James come too they don't have anywhere to sleep?" "Yeah sure I don't care." Quinn grabs my hand we guide James and Melissa back to our little cave house. Me and Melissa didn't utter a word to each other for the rest of the day. As I was getting ready to go to bed Quinn rolled over from her side and put her arms around me and asked me whats wrong and I told her "Wow I'm sad to say she was a little right I'm so lucky you really love me enough to take me back." "You think she's right I guess she was a little I'll apologize now." "Can you apologize in the morning you've been super distant since they came today and I really miss your lips." Me and her kiss for awhile until we got tired "goodnight babe." "Goodnight baby boo." The next morning I look around for Melissa but I couldn't find her. "Hey babe do you know where Melissa is?" "Who?" "Come on babe quit messing around you know Melissa my cousin." "I don't remember you having a cousin named Melissa Baby boo." "What no you have to remember her and James came here yesterday inside the book!" "No James was by himself baby boo are you feeling okay you don't have a fever." "This can't be right yeah I feel fine I'm gonna go outside for a little okay babe." "Okay just be safe." I put on my backpack and then Quinn says "Hey baby boo before you go I wanted to let you know I Love You Tyler." I pull her close "I Love You Quinn." And then I give her a quick kiss and then head out towards the field we were at yesterday. I broke down and started crying "MELISSA WHERE ARE YOU I MISS YOU I LOVE YOU YOUR MY FAVORITE COUSIN I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID I LOVE YOU A LOT PLEASE COME BACK!!" Suddenly a weird pain comes over me and I Scream in pain "GAHHHH" I get my phone out while I still can I see Melissa's name and I feel happy for a moment and then I quickly call Quinn "GAHHHHH QUINN HELP IN FIELD WHERE WE WERE YESTERDAY GET HELP!!!" "TYLER PLEASE DON"T LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU!!" "GAHHHHH I I I I I I LLLLLOVE YYYYOU TOOOOOO QUINNNNNN GET.........." "TYLER TYLER NO!"