Chapter 2

Anna heard a scream, Mara, she run to the door, it didn't open she tried again and again bit it didn't move, Anna sunk to the floor, she knew who had taken her, the devil from her nightmare.
she heard Mara's screams all night she knew they were in her head . She had to find Mara, she had to . If anything had happened to her... she did not know what to do.

She went in to Mara's room. She heard a scream, she was screaming. Mara was gone . All that was left was a blood stained note.

With all the screaming she thought someone would come but no-one did. no-one cared. She had to take matters into her own hands . She had to find where Mara was .

"where to start,where to start?" she kept saying in her head.

The note was still on the bed , untouched. she was scared to read it but she knew she had to . It was her only lead to Mara.

If you want to see your friend alive again. Be at the Sinister bar at midnight or she will die

S

She didn't know what to do. The room was spinning, the ground was giving out under her . Where was Mara ? What was happening ? What was she going to do ?

She was going to find Mara and snap out of this fear . Fear we not going to help find Mara. Finding Mara that's what was important.

10 o'clock ,2 hours plenty of time. She went back to her room , she probably couldn't meet a devil in her pjs and she wasn't shore she could run fast in slippers either.