chapter 17

Anna couldn't remember why she was angry at Sebastian, she didn't remember much about the last few weeks. Sebastian told her that she had been in a dream. She was happy now that she was with Sebastian. There was a knock, “Anna are you awake.” Sebastian came in and sat at her bed. “ I missed you” Sebastian bent down and kissed the top of her head. “ I missed you to.”

“How are you feeling?” Sebastian asked Anna. “I’m great now that you're here.”  Sebastian's face went serious. “ I have something to ask you.”

“ what?”

“ I love you Anna and over the past weeks I have been without you have been torture, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Sebastian got off of the bed and down on one knee. “ Anna Torotas will you marry me?” Anna was shocked but so so happy. “ yes.”  Sebastian had a box in his hands, he opened it.  It contained a ring. It was decorated with a diamond, the ring itself was black gold. “ it's beautiful.” Sebastian put it on her finger. “ we should tell the others.” Sebastian took Anna's hand and lead her to the hall. When they got there it was full of devils as soon as they walked through the door it went silent. “ everybody, Anna and I are getting married.” the silents broke, the room was full of cheers.  “ we are throwing a ball to celebrate.” Sebastian smiled at anna. A week past the ball was upon them. Anna's dress was a red ball gown with roses up the side of it. Sebastian was dressed in a black suit, his tie and handkerchief were the same colour as Anna's dress. “ you look stunning.” Sebastian came up behind her. “ thank you and you look handsome as well.” they walked to the hall. All around them were people dancing and tables of food and drink. “ may I have this dance ?” Sebastian took Anna's hand “ you may.” they danced for what seemed like hours, the music came to an end. “ Sebastian, I'm going to the bathroom, I will be back in a moment.” she kissed him “ hurry back.”

“ I will.” Anna went out of the hall and then she used her power to take her to her bathroom. Anna looked in the mirror but instead of seeing her reflection Anna saw herself with black hair and eyes, in the mirror she was screaming saying something about Sebastian. Anna fell back, when she looked at the mirror again it was her normal reflection staring back at her. Sebastian said that she would have visions, so she thought nothing of it. “ Anna are you OK?” Sebastian came running through. “I'm fine.” Sebastian didn't look convinced. “ I here something smash.” Sebastian stepped closer to Anna “ I saw something in the mirror and fell back.” Sebastian lifted Anna up in his arms and looked down at her “ as long as you're OK.” he carried her to the bed. “ you should rest. Come back when your well.” Sebastian turned around “ wait stay with me.” he did as Anna said, he held her until she fell asleep.

She stirred in her sleep and slowly woke up, Sebastian was beside her, “ hey little rose.” he bent down and kissed her. Anna leant up and kissed him, as time went on she deepened the kiss. Sebastian's hands wondered Anna's body. He flipped them so she was under him. Sebastian's eyes were filled with what Anna figured to be lust and desire. “ Anna.” Sebastian whispered in her ear, trailing kiss's down her neck to her collar bone. Anna lifted her body so Sebastian could undo her dress. The cold air hit Anna's back, Sebastian had lost his shirt. They continued to kiss. They lost the rest of they clothes. “ I'm so happy.” Sebastian kissed Anna.

It had been a week since Mara had been to the market, she had gone back to the hotel and tried to find out as much as she could about devils and spells. Now she was back with Jackson at the market. “ is it ready ?” Mara asked “ yes child.” Lillian showed her a bottle. “ now what.?” Jackson answered “ now we get Anna to drink this and get her to kill Sebastian.” Lillian nodded in agreement. “ OK so Let go.”

Anna woke up and found Sebastian beside her, she smiled and got up. Last night was beautiful, Anna had had a rest then went back to the ball, there seemed to be more music and more people dancing, the evening had been medley of dancing and eating and laughing but now it was over. She knew what she was going to do, Anna was going to make breakfast. “ Sebastian I have something for you.” he woke up “ what's this?” Anna had brought a tray with pancakes and fruits in. “ breakfast.” Sebastian and Anna ate. She took the tray back to the kitchen, on her way back Anna saw a flash of black fabric. “ what the..?” she went to see what it was… a widow had been left open and the curtain was swaying in the wind she reached to close it, someone grabbed her from behind, “ help me.” Anna was looking at herself but she had black hair and eyes, just like she did in the mirror. “ your not real, you're not here.” she wouldn't let Anna go “ don't trust Sebastian. He is not who you think he is.” Anna objected, “just don't you have to run.” she was going to ask what this was and why this was happening to her, Sebastian's voice made her turn away. “ there you are, I've been looking for you everywhere.” Sebastian kissed her. “ what's wrong ?” Anna smiled “ nothing you just scared me.”

“ OK, well you've got to try on wedding dresses and I will sort out the rest.” he walked away.