Chapter 8

Mara had been tracking Anna ever since she came to save her.  She had tracked her down to a forest in Brooklyn. It was Mara's chance to save Anna this time. She took a cab. She hoped that she was not too late.

Sebastian was no longer in his human form but his devil from with blood red skin, black horns and glowing black-red eyes. Anna tried to run past him but he was much faster than her. he grabbed her , pain shot through arm.  

Anna kicked him in the back of the leg, he went over but did not release his hold on her. She tried to punch him again in the back of the head where she had been shown in  self defense class. it was meant to be painful, still he did not let go  he held her arm with such strength that if he wanted to could of broken it. “ let go of me!”

“ you don't get to say anything, shut up or I will make you. JACKSON WE'RE LEAVING.”

Anna was dragged back to the car screaming by Sebastian. “ I told you to shut up or I would make you, but you never listen.” they had reached the car. Sebastian hit Anna's head on the car door . She was unconscious, court in black blanket of sleep.

Mara watched with horror as the car drove away, the devil had Anna, it was to late. She started to cough, something warm covers her hands, blood.