Chapter 6

They still had a month of holiday. no one would know if  Anna went missing for a few weeks. Anna thought that Sebastian probably would  take  care of that . Maybe he would send a text to Mara's and her mums to say that they are going to stay for longer.

At this point she had lost hope. It had been two days  trap in this room. She only ever saw Sebastian. She didn't even know if she was in new York anymore.

The door opened braking her from her thoughts. “how long are you going to keep me here?” Sebastian was not so cheerful now, he seemed more like a devil. “ until I find all that I need to get to hell .” she no longer saw the look in his eyes that said I'm winning or the smile that made her sick but she was not thankful for it . He was more dangerous when he was angry.

Sebastian lifted his hands, the ropes that tied Anna to the bed turned to ash.

“ get up and dressed , we're moving.”

“ why should I? ” she didn't have time to stop herself , she knew testing him would only make it worse or her.

“ because if you don't I will break every bone in your body, is that motivation enough?,”

“I need clean clothes.”

“ there's some in the wardrobe. Be quick I don't have an eternity to wait.”  the door slammed shut.

Anna run to the window, Locked ,she knew it would be but still she tried it, when she looked out Anna saw a group of devils standing in a circle, Sebastian was there to, in the middle she saw someone on there knees, there was blood, so much, for a moment Anna saw Mara there but that moment past when the body crumpled to the ground, Sebastian had killed them. She had no choice but to look in horror, she had to get away  Maybe on the way to the market she could slip past and get away before she had the same fate but she would need to get changed. The wardrobe, more like room , was full of clothes and it seemed like someone had put a lot of effort into it. She had no time to admire cloths and how good the devils were at organizing. All of the clothes were black or blood red, she felt uncomfortable in red ,she hated the color, it made her think of Mara and the blood on her face or Sebastian eyes.

Black was what she normally wore so it wouldn't be any different. She went for  jeans and a top

When she got back to her room Sebastian was waiting, he looked angry . Anna fort the instinct to turn and run.

“ next time don't take so long,” next time?  No there couldn't be a next time she had to get away. “ I won't, but I had so much choice, it takes a long time to decide what to wear when you are a teenage girl.”

“ well I could always pick out your clothes and give you no freedom. Personally I would have chosen the red dress .”

Great Sebastian was in a better mood that meant that not only was he dangerous but was more aware.

“where are we going ?” “to a demon market” “ but I'm not a demon or a devil , I will stick out like a sore thumb.”

“you worry too much,I don't have time for this.” Sebastian grabbed Anna's arm, pulling her  after him , out the door.

They were still at the sinister bar.

In the light of day it looked almost like a normal bar and not like a meeting place for crazy and insane devils.

A car was waiting for them. Being in a car with Sebastian was worse then Anna had hoped it would be , being so close to him was horrible. She was tempted to break the door and get hit by a car . Any minute longer and she would.

“ don't do anything stupid when we're there”.Sebastian was tense, he was worried about something.“ I wasn't going to.” Anna couldn't get what happened at the sinister bar out of her head, Sebastian pulled a small bag out of his pocket, “ buy what you need with this.” he handed the bag to Anna. Was he going to leave Anna on her own? This was her chance to get away. “Jackson will be with you. Some of the people there won't like you being there.” he smiled, the more Anna saw him smile the more she wanted to be sick “ you said I didn't have to worry.” “ well I lied,” Sebastian seemed more human almost  like he cared about her “I liked you better when you didn't remember my name  and you only knew me in my devil form,you didn't ask questions.”

" I liked you better when I didn't know you at all.”

“ you wouldn't be saying that if you remembered everything. I could give you some of your real memories not all of them but some.” Sebastian was planning something. Anna didn't want anything that Sebastian gave her, she didn't even know if the memories that he would give her would be real. “ why do you want me to remember so much?”

“ so you understand what I'm doing.” before Anna could say anything else the car came to a stop. “ don't eat or drink anything.”

They were in a wood, Anna thought that it would be in the back of a shop that had a secret door or something not in the middle of nowhere.  “ Jackson, watch her with your life. If she gets away you will be the one paying for it and there are worse things than death.” “ I understand.”

“ don't I get a say in this because I'm not happy about going into a market full of devils and demons” Sebastian didn't turn around to her he was busy looking for something. A way in. “ah found it.” there was a shimmer of light, it surrounded them. They no longer were in the wood but in a medieval looking market. Sebastian turned to face Anna “ look around and buy what you need, don't wonder ,Jackson isn't as forgiving as I am.” Anna want to go home more than ever. she felt so alone.

“ you said something like that already in the car, just because I don't remember you doesn't mean I need you to repeat everything you say.” with that Sebastian walked off, clearly not happy that Anna was smarter than he thought