chapter 15

Anna looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair had changed from brown to black. Her skin was pale and cold. She looked more closely at her face it hadn't changed. “ ahhhhh” she screamed and covered her mouth with her hands. Her eyes had turned black.  What happened? She was now at the back of the room. Anna tried to hide from her reflection. This wasn't her. The door opened and Sebastian walked through. He walked to her and tried to get her up but Anna pushed him away. “ what did you do?” Sebastian didn't answer instead he grabbed her arm and pulled her up. “ get off of me.” Anna straggled to get away from him. “ Anna, you don't want to do that do you?” Anna's mind became foggy. Maybe she did want to go with him? No she told herself, that what Sebastian want. She couldn't go with him.

“ don't come near me.” there was a window that was open. Anna could climb through. She backed towards it. “ don't move or I will jump.” Sebastian stopped. “ you can't. You'll be running away.” he smiled. Before he could say anything. Anna made a wall of black mist between them and jumped out of the window. The drop was small. Anna was about to walk away from the wall when her wrist burned. She looked down at it. The pentagram was glowing with flame. Then it stopped. In its place were burn marks. Anna held her wrist and bit her tongue. She took another step, Anna felt like her body was being crushed. Anna collapsed but stayed conscious.  “ha ha ha.” she heard Sebastian laugh. “ I didn't think you would make it this far.” he picked Anna up by her neck. Anna felt like a rag doll, helpless and unable to do anything even speak. Sebastian's hand tightened on her neck, she couldn't breathe. Her neck heated up, Anna's pendent floated in midair, Sebastian was knocked back, she could breath.

Anna looked at Sebastian's body, her dagger gleamed at his belt. “  Sebastian help” Anna gave a cry of pain, she tried to mimic her past self as much as possible. Sebastian heard her. He limped over to her. Sebastian cradled her in his arms. Anna lend towards him and kissed Sebastian “ I missed you.” he was distracted. Anna had her chance, she reached for the dagger. It felt good in her hand, Anna brought it down to her side. She was about to stab Sebastian but something stopped her, was she doing the right thing?, instead she pushed him away. Anna got up.

The pendant stopped glowing but it seemed to give her strength. Anna started to run. She run as fast as possible, her body felt energies. Anna looked over her shoulder, Sebastian wasn't there. All the air in Anna's lungs was knocked out of her, she hit the ground. Sebastian strangled her, it was hard to keep oxygen. Anna used the power that the pendant had given her to throw him off, her dagger was about to end his life, something played at the back of her mind Anna stopped “do it.” Sebastian smiled “ you can't, can you ?”  Anna cried, why couldn't she kill him? Something kept her from kill him, it didn't make sense. If she didn't then… she had to.