chapter 19

Anna saw Mara run to her, relief flooded her but before she could reach Mara Sebastian stepped out of the shadows. “ Mara, it so good to see you again.” Anna moved forward past Sebastian, he did nothing to stop her, until she was beside Mara. “ I won't let you hurt her.” Sebastian smiled “ so your back bit not for long.” confusion crossed Mara's face. She looked at Anna, she had the same expression. “ you didn't actually think that you broke the spell? Only I can  break the spell.” Mara felt the bottle in her pocket, “ that's not true.” she pulled it out. Anger took Sebastian's face “ where did you get that? Give it to me.” Mara turned towards Anna “ you have to drink this now.” Anna did, her mind felt cloudy. “ Mara I can't stand.” she felt something flash past her. Sebastian had Mara in a headlock with Anna's dagger pressed to her throat. “  Sebastian let her go please don't hurt her.” his grip on the dagger tightened. “ Anna find him and run.” Jackson Mara wanted her to find Jackson but she wouldn't leave her. Black missed swarmed around them, Mara was on the floor where Anna had stood. “ Mara run to the hall.” she didn't question this, it was Anna's voice that made her move.

Anna would have to fight Sebastian until Mara was in the hall, she didn't know if she could hold put that long but she had to try.  Sebastian took the first punch, he missed . It was Anna's turn. She kicked him in the back of the legs, this time he fell. Anna kicked him again. Sebastian rolled over And laughed. “ I didn't think you would go easy on me.” Anna's legs went out under her, Sebastian was looking down at her now. Anna had to get to the hall for her plan to work “ let's take this to your friend, I don't want her to miss the fun.” Anna's power toke them to the hall, Mara was standing in the center with Anna's dagger. Anna had time no time to waste, she run to Mara “ I need the dagger, it's the only thing that can kill him.” Mara was about to had Anna the dagger but Sebastian through her across the room, the dagger fell from her hand. He turned to Anna “ I will deal with you later.” Sebastian hit Anna, sending her into a wall. She saw Sebastian walk to Mara, when Anna tried to get up her arms and legs gave out, her hand went to her head, blood. She crawled to the dagger, it was heavy in her hands.

Sebastian's hand wrapped around Mara's neck. “ you ruined everything, I will kill you.” something cold pierced her stomach, a knife. She fell to the ground. “ see you in hell.” Mara coughed up blood. Sebastian smiled.