chapter 16

Jackson and Mara were at the same demon market that she had tracked Anna down to. “ why are we here? you said that we need to find someone that could help Anna.” Mara stopped “ there's a witch here that can help, plus Anna bought things from her  I'm pretty sure that she likes Anna.” Jackson continued to walk. They arrived at the far end of the market, they was hardly any stools around.  They came to a jewelry tent, it had everything.  “Jackson, long time no see.” an old woman came to the front. “Lilian, it's good to see you.” Lillian looked Mara up and down then went back to Jackson “ I have the ring Sebastian wanted but you have to tell him that if he wants the rest he'll have to get it himself.” she went to the back of the tent and returned with a small box. “ thanks” Jackson handed it to Mara “ don't lose it. Now Lilian we need help breaking a spell.” Jackson was using a different voice to the one that he talked to Mara with, it was kind. “ and you thought that I would help you?” she looked down at the table. “yes.” Lilian rolled her eyes.

“ who has it? Who cast it  and what are the symptoms?”  the witch didn't look up. “ Anna has --” at this Lilian did look up “ Sebastian's?” Jackson shock his head “yes”

“ what do you mean Sebastian's?” they didn't take any notice of mara. “I'm guessing that Sebastian cast it.”

“ yes”

“ symptoms?”

“ they didn't start when we saw her but they probably have know.”

“ well?”

“ confusion, memory loss, past time and some I wouldn't like to mention.” Jackson pointed to Mara “ I'll go.” Mara turned away “ no don't it's not safe.”

“ I have all I need anyway.” Lillian went back into the tent, a moment later she came back with a book and box of bottles and jars, some broken. “ now what ?” the witch didn't answer, but mumbled to herself. “ she wants us to leave.” Jackson took Mara by the arm and lead her away.