Chapter 9

When Anna woke up, she wasn't in the room at the sinister bar but in a stone  room, she was in a dungeon. “great” she tried to get up but she was hit with nausea and a wave of dizziness. Outside the door she could here Sebastian taking and say something about finding Mara. Anna couldn't make out what he was saying with her head spinning.

“ get up.” Sebastian was standing in the center of the room. “ I can't” it was true she couldn't even lift her head.

Sebastian crossed the room to her. “ we have Mara and if you want to see her alive them you will get up.” “ no you can't she's safe.” “  she followed us to the market, Jackson court her, she is very good at timing a few minutes later, Jackson would have been dead.”  there was something in his eyes that dared her to test him to say that he was lying. “ Mara got away last time, she can get away this time.” “ I don't think that's possible for her.” “ what did you do?”

“ get up and I will show you.” painfully and with the help of the wall, Anna followed Sebastian to a room which looked like it  was once a ballroom, instead a body lay motionless in the center, as Anna neared the body she released… “ MARA” she run to Mara, she had a pulse,it was steady.

“ she's in a trance.” Sebastian walked over to them.

Mara screamed for Anna but she couldn't here her, Mara couldn't control her body.

Anna got up, she had never been so angry, she turned and swung at Sebastian, he court her arm. “ not going to try that again are you ?” Sebastian let go of her arm.Anna only had one choice, beg. “ I'll do whatever you want just please let her go.” Sebastian waited too long to answer “ OK I will let her go but if you try to get away or punch me again I will kill her.”  “ I won't, I give my word “

“ your word is not good enough I need you to be bound to it.” “ how do I do that ?” “ give me your arm.” Sebastian took Anna's outstretched arm. It's started to burn Where his hand was. “ ouch that hurts, let go.” she pulled her arm from him, in Sebastian's hands place was a pentagram, it looked like it had been tattooed on, “what is this?” “ it's a pentagram it---”

“ i know what  a pentagram is, but why is it on my wrist?” “ it will bind you to your word, you said that you wouldn't try to get away or that you wouldn't punch me, really you punch hard, where did you learn that?”

“ thank you and kick boxing.”  “ now, I need to show you something. Let's go .” “ but Mara.” “ Jackson will deal with it .”  not her but it.

They were in a mansion, it was the first time Anna had been in one. “ what do you want to show me ?” Sebastian was walking ahead of her, “ what you can do” Anna was going to ask what he meant but before she could Sebastian stopped and changed, Anna held her breath she hated to admit it but she was scared to find out ‘ what she could do’

A frame of a door was beginning to show in the wall in front of them. “ after you” Sebastian stepped out of Anna's way. She walked to the door, it opened like it had sensed her. “ go on don't be shy.”