Chapter 4

“I will come with you on one condition let me see my best friend again or deals off”

“Fine” something flicked in his eyes, envy?

“ bring her” he called to a group of devils.

The way  he spoke didn't sound like it was in English but Anna understood him. She tried not to let it show on her face. To late.

“ you understood what I said.”

“ no I didn't, it sounded like rubbish to me”

“you can't lie to me.” he smiled. Everything seemed like a game to him , like nothing mattered.The sooner she was out of here the better. Her plan probably wouldn't work but she had to try .

At  that moment Mara was dragged out .

“MARA!” Anna run to her, covering Mara with her body as to protect her,Mara’s hair was in matted tangles around her face , her face was bruised and bloody.

“Anna” Mara's voice was barely a whisper.

“ what did you do to her? You said that you wouldn't hurt her.” Anna heard Sebastian say “no I said that if you didn't come she would die , I didn't say that no harm would come to her.” anna didn't focus of what he had  said, she was focused on Mara's safety.“when I tell you, run to the window.” Anna whispered.

“let her go.”  she knew that it wouldn't work.

“  take her back.” if she didn't move fast Mara would die, her plan had to work. The knife went form her bag to one of the devils chests. It pierced his heart she didn't think it would kill him but it seemed to.He hissed and vanished. Thank god for all the self defense and kickboxing lessons.“Mara run”  Anna screamed. she probably wouldn't make it but she was not going to let Mara die because of her . It wasn't her fight .

Anna tried to follow Mara out of the bar window, but a hand court her.

“where do you think your going, we're not done.” Sebastian through her across the room , she hit the wall with a crunch. Before she could get up she was being kick.she was unconscious.