chapter 3

She exchanged her pjs and slippers for jeans ,a top , leather jacket and her favorite coat. All in black. She hope that she would seem tough and less scared. She took a bag. She hope that she wouldn't have to use the contents.

11 pm. 1 hour . Now she had to find 'the Sinister bar' . After what seemed like hours she finally found it .11.30 pm . It was now or never . It would take her 10 minutes in a cab .

The cab had taken her to the wrong place. She asked around but there was no bar. When she had begun to lose hope she saw a shimmer of something. The sinister bar . The bar was rightly named. Something about it did seem sinister. She walked in.

" so you did finally show up , I was hoping you would. Then again if you didn't it would have been just as fun"Anna turned expecting to see Sebastian, horns and all, saw a man.

" I know. I look different but that because I'm in human form."

" what do you mean? I have never met you before. How would I know if you look different?"

" are you sure that you haven't met me before ?"

The man's eyes changed to the black red of a devil's.

" Sebastian"his eyes lit up he seemed to be pleased that he was recognized. he beckoned her to a table behind a certain. she released that the people in the bar were not people at all they seemed to be almost all devils . The room she had been lead to had a widow, an exit.

" well done . I thought it would take longer."

"I'm full of surprises"

"yes but you don't remember everything do you ?"

"where's Mara?"

" your friend is safe, all you have to do is listen and she will be fine."

" OK, talk. I'm listening."

" go with me to hell and open the door and I will let Mara go"

"what door ?"

" you don't remember? The door that you saw in your dream"

"how do you know about my dreams?"

" I know more about you than anyone else even yourself"

"how?"

" do you really want to know or would you prefer to use that knife ?"

"What knife?" she'd been court . He would kill her.

"the one in your bag and don't worry I'm not going to kill you, I just know that you would bring it just to make you feel safe and that you have a scar on the top of your leg from when you fell out of a tree. I could go on but---"

"--HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME?" he seemed to like this reaction . She told herself to keep calm, to not let her emotions show.

"keep it down , you will upset the hellhounds"

"I have had enough of your games , give me Mara."

" not till you do what I want."

"OK but I won't be able to open the door."

"you will trust me" Sebastian smiled

Anna felt her skin crawl. His smile was sickening. Anna knew that she couldn't open the door, if she did something bad would happen, but she had to get Mara.