chapter 18

Mara and Jackson had come back to the mansion, what they found was horrifying. Anna and Sebastian were getting married. Mara tried to storm in but Jackson grabbed her and stopped her. “ Mara, if you go in there then they will kill you.” she stopped trying to struggle. “we have to get this to Anna.”  Jackson sighed “ but how Mara? You can't come in through the front entrance and I can't be seen with you, so how?” Mara knew that this was true, she did the one thing that she know would work, she  screamed “ what are you doing Mara stop you're going to get us court” Jackson tried to stop Mara “ follow my lead.”

She had a plan.

Anna was the first to hear the scream. “ what was that?” she said to Sebastian “ stay here.” he left. Anna looked out of the window, she saw a girl about the same age as her screaming and being taken away by the devils, a name came to Anna, Mara. That was the girl's name, she remembered, remembered about Sebastian and Mara and everything. “ Mara run!” Anna screamed, she run to the door. everything was clear now.

Mara was taken away by Jackson in to the mansion. “ good plan” he said when they were safe. “thanks, where's Anna?”

“ I can't find her. She moving too fast, like she's running.” Mara heard Anna calling for her. “Mara where are you?” Mara turned towards where Anna's voice could be heard, “ Mara don't it could be a trap.” Jackson held her arm. “ I don't care, if it Sebastian or a devil I'll kill them.” Jackson let go, he knew that he couldn't do anything to stop her. Mara ran to Anna's voice.

Anna saw Mara run to her, relief flooded her but before she could reach Mara Sebastian stepped out of the shadows. “ Mara, it so good to see you again.” Anna moved forward past Sebastian, he did nothing to stop her, until she was beside Mara. “ I won't let you hurt her.” Sebastian smiled “ so your back bit not for long.” confusion crossed Mara's face. She looked at Anna, she had the same expression. “ you didn't actually think that you broke the spell? Only I can  break the spell.” Mara felt the bottle in her pocket, “ that's not true.” she pulled it out. Anger took Sebastian's face “ where did you get that? Give it to me.” Mara turned towards Anna “ you have to drink this now.” Anna did, her mind felt cloudy. “ Mara I can't stand.” she felt something flash past her. Sebastian had Mara in a headlock with Anna's dagger pressed to her throat. “  Sebastian let her go please don't hurt her.” his grip on the dagger tightened. “ Anna find him and run.” Jackson Mara wanted her to find Jackson but she wouldn't leave her. Black missed swarmed around them, Mara was on the floor where Anna had stood. “ Mara run to the hall.” she didn't question this, it was Anna's voice that made her move.