Chapter 7

Anna and Jackson went round most of the market in silence.  They came to a jewelry stall. It was one of the more normal looking stalls.

Most of them that Anna had seen were full of liquids and powders, books that were written In a unrecognizable language .this jewelry stand was full of  chokers and rings and pendants.

Anna wanted to buy everything. “ I see you like the jewelry.” an old woman who seemed to be a real old lady not just a cover like the others, spoke in a friendly voice, it was the only one that Anna had heard in a long time. “ yes I love all of it. I wish I could buy it all.” “ with that,”  the old woman pointed to the bag in Anna's hand. “ you probably could buy half.” after polite conversation with the old woman.

Anna had a better look at the contents of one of  the tables. She ask the old lady if she recommended any of the rings or pendants. “ well I think that the black rose ring at the back would look lovely on you and the choker in the box would make your neck look longer, you know what, I might have something that you will like just bear with us.” the old woman went to the back of the stall mumbling to herself.

Anna was lost in thought when she came back with a Ruby pendant that had a  small  rose carved in the bottom of it . It was beautiful. “ if you buy the ring and the choker you can have this for half the price.”

“ OK I'll take it.” she remembered Jackson, he looked at her with empty eyes. Anna was going to ask if Sebastian would let her buy this but he didn't seem to care.

After buying her things Jackson had asked her if she needed anything else and said that they should find Sebastian.

They found him talking to a demon. “ i see you've been to the old witch's shop.” Sebastian pointed at her hand. “ here's the change.”  Anna hated his gaze on her.

Anna was looking for a chance to get away. it  hadn't come with Jackson watching her the whole time. She hoped that Sebastian and Jackson would turn away long enough for her to run.

Her chance came when Jackson moved forward to talk to Sebastian. She prayed to god that this time it would work. Hoping that her prayers would be answered, She turned and ran.

“ Anna walk quicker.” Sebastian turned back, he had found what he was looking for at the market now there was only one thing to do. “ where did she go?” he turned to face Jackson his eye were blazing with anger. “ i don't know.”

“ well find her or I will have  your head.”

Anna ran and ran for what seemed like hours, she couldn't run anymore. In the distance she could here Sebastian shouting and Jackson running to find her.

Anna found a hollowed out tree in a clearing. She hid there she probably would get caught but she felt free, that's all that mattered to her.

Soon Jackson was in the clearing, she held her breath. Jackson walked on not even looking at the tree she was hiding in. she could breath again.  Anna didn't have time to react before she was being pulled by her hair out of the tree “ you know I'm really getting tired of you run away.” Anna's screams didn't slow Sebastian down.

Sebastian pulled her up and grabbed her neck. He threw her across the clearing like she was nothing. Anna hit a tree, her bones cracked.

Anna had enough time to get up before Sebastian reached her.

The last fight Anna had with Sebastian didn't go well, she couldn't fight back and couldn't hold on to consciousness.

She was going to fight back this time and give it everything she had. Sebastian was closing in on her, what annoyed her the most was the smug look on his face the way he thought he was winning.

He would be close enough to touch Anna, she didn't have time, her arm moved on its own she punched Sebastian across the face.

“ you'll pay for that “ Sebastian spit out blood, when it hit the ground it burnt the surrounding plants like it was acid