Chapter 7

*bikini of the day*

It's an off day, finally. All I wanted to do was lay in my bed and relax all day, but the guys had different plans for me. It was going to be a chill on a yacht day. I couldn't complain with being on a yacht, I've never been on one, so it was going to be fun. 

I threw on a tank top and shorts over my bikini and packed an extra set of clothes because Christian was taking me out for ice cream after and I couldn't wait to just have that one on one time with him again. It's been a long time since we've had that. 

"GIANNA!!!" I heard throughout my house and all I wondered was how the hell did Christian get into my house. "How did you get into my house?" I asked coming down the stairs to see him standing at my door and he just smiled. 

"Under the mat isn't where you should keep your spare key babe, it's a little too obvious." He said coming over and kissing me. "Well next time, text me when you're here and you wouldn't be searching for my key." I said grabbing my bag as we went out of my house and to his truck. 

"Well maybe if you checked your phone.." He said and I pulled it out of my bag and saw that he texted and called me. "Whoops my bad babe." I said as he laughed. "Why are you with me? Well not with me but you know what I mean." I said as I looked out at the Miami scenery as we drove. 

"Because you're beautiful and you make me have butterflies, that's something that I've never felt with any girl, ever." He said placing his hand on my thigh, giving me butterflies like I never would've thought. "Now I could ask you the same thing." He said as we pulled up to the marina. 

"Now that's something to tell you for a rainy day, or at ice cream later." I said with a wink as I got out of his truck. "Oh I'm going to hold you to that." He said as he caught up to me in the parking lot. "LITTLE G!" Was all I heard as I approached the boat and let me tell you it was huge. 

"What, I don't get no love?" Christian asked as we got onto the boat. "Nope, we like her more than we like you." Giancarlo said giving me a hug. "Good to know boys." He said giving them all bro hugs. "Now that we have everyone here, let's get out on the ocean!" Dee said and the captain took off and we were out to sea. 

I took off my tank top and shorts and went to the front of the boat, away from all the drinking guys, and wanted to tan and be alone for a little. Don't get me wrong, I love all the guys, but they can get annoying when Christian and I are around them both. 

"Whoa." I heard from behind me as I was putting sun tan lotion on. I turned around to see Christian standing there and I just laughed. "Like what you see?" I asked as I laid down in the sun. I heard footsteps and next thing I know, he was sitting next to me. 

"Very much so, why are you out here by yourself?" He asked. "Because when we are around the guys together it kinds gets annoying because all they talk about is us. I want this day to be fun and not about us." I said looking at him, he had his shirt off and he looked too good with his tattoo on his right arm. 

"I'm sorry princess, do you want me to tell them to stop?" He asked and I sighed. "No, I don't want you to tell them off like that. You're not like that so it wouldn't help our cause." I said as I sat up a little on my elbows. 

"You're perfect." He said looking over my body. "Hardly. But thanks I guess." I said with a laugh. "Don't doubt yourself like that, take the compliment." He said with a laugh, he was right I should start taking compliments for myself more often.

"Oh there the two lovebirds are!" AJ said coming out onto the front deck. "Sup man?" Christian said as he sat next to him. "So when are you two going to have babies?" I literally choked on my own spit. "You're real funny AJ. No babies any time soon, we aren't even dating!" I said with a laugh. 

"Man you haven't asked her yet?" AJ asked and Christian sighed and rubbed his chin. "No, I was going to before you came up here and ruined it." He said, wait he was going to ask me out? "Oh shit my bad, sorry bro!" He said getting up and running away. 

"Now you know why I came up here." He said looking out into the water and I smiled and straddled his lap and made him look at me. "Yes." I said and he looked confused. "Yes what?" He asked and I laughed. 

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend silly!" I said and he smiled and brought my face to his and kissed me. "No listening to the haters about us now?" He asked and I shook my head no. "No listening to the haters, come on, let's go tell the guys." I said getting up and grabbing his hand. 

"Holy fuck, Yel you picked a good one." Giancarlo said as we came up to them. "Hey hey, eyes off my girl." He said wrapping his arm around my waist. I liked the sound of that, his girl. "Wait so did Yeli finally make it official?" Dee asked. 

"Yes, after AJ came up and fucked it up." He said and the guys went wild. "You're perfect." I said looking at him. "Using my line now are we?" He asked and I laughed. "I mean, it's true though." I said as we walked away from the boys again, because they were rowdy. 

"Sup JT?" I asked as we got to our previous position on the boat. "Nothing much, those guys are too much." He said and I agreed. "Can you take our picture?" I asked handing him my phone and going to the front with Christian. 

"Can I post this?" I asked. "You ready to tell people about us that soon?" "I mean you posted that picture while we were in San Diego and we've been all over social media with each other, so what's the difference?" I asked. 

"You're right, go ahead babe. Tell it to the world." He said kissing my cheek and then disappearing. 

"GiannaHammer: I mean who doesn't love a day on the boat, am I right?"