Chapter 12

*Outfit of the day^^*

It's August already and this season was already flying by and I'm kind of sad that it's almost over. "Hello?" I said into my  phone as I was ready getting to explore Atlanta with the boys. "Is this Gianna Hammer?" A random male asked into the phone. 

"Yes this is she, who am I speaking to?" I asked putting on my sandals. "I'm Dave and I'm the producer over at Dancing with the Stars and we're calling to ask you to be on the show." Wait what? I have loved the show since I was a little girl and this was like a dream come true. 

"Are you for real? I would love to!" I said with a smile on my face. Christian was skeptical looking at me and listening to me but he knew to wait. "You have to meet your partner today, is that okay? We know you're in Atlanta and with the guys and it's okay for them to be there with you when you meet him." 

"That's fine, just tell me where to go and I'll be there!" I said. "You'll have to go to the dance studio and meet him there, we'll text you the address." He said. "Thank you so much for this opportunity!" I said before we said our goodbyes. 

"Who was that babe?" Christian finally asked. "That was the producer of Dancing with the Stars and they asked me to be on the show!" I said and he smiled. "That's amazing babe! I'm so happy for you. But you're supposed to be traveling with us." He said. 

"I still will, just on the weekends and show days I'll be in L.A. and he will just have to come with us." I said with a smile and he kissed me. "I just can't wait to see you in those hot costumes." He said and I smacked his chest. "You perv, come on let's go and get the guys." I said grabbing my bag and walking out of our room. 

The producer had texted me as we were walking through the lobby and that we had to head over to the dance studio first. "Boys, we have to make a pit stop first before going around Atlanta." I said getting into my rental car. 

"Where do we have to go?" Giancarlo asked and I looked at Christian and he knew and told the guys. "Wait so you're going to be dancing in skimpy costumes every week with a guy?" Dee asked and I laughed. 

"Yes I am." I said. "How do you feel about this Christian?" He asked and I just laughed. "I mean when we find out who her partner is, I'm laying some ground rules with him." He's too protective of me. We pulled up to the dance studio and they mic'ed me and the guys up and we went upstairs. 

I opened the door and screamed when I saw Val standing there and I went over and gave him a hug. "I see you travel with a posse." He said with a laugh and then I introduced him to the guys. "So you're the partner?" Christian asked coming over and wrapping his arm around my waist and I rolled my eyes. 

"And you must be the boyfriend. I promise I won't do anything with your girl, we're here to dance and win the mirrorball. But the dances will be intimate and I want you to know that there will be nothing sexual between us alright? It's just for the dance." Val said. 

"Alright fine, I guess I'll let this slide." Christian said while bro hugging Val. I rolled my eyes as the guys went to sit on the floor while I got to learn some dance moves. "So do you think we could potentially win this thing?" Val said as we were walking out of the dance studio with the guys. 

"Well I'm just hoping to make it past like week 3 so, maybe so." I said with a laugh. I hugged Val and we went our separate ways. "I can't wait to watch you dance, when's the premier?" Christian asked as we were driving to god knows where. 

"September 11th, it's an off day so y'all better be there." I said. "Don't worry princess, we wouldn't miss it for the world." Giancarlo said. "Yo, watch the princess talk back there, that's my girl." Christian said as he was driving. 

"I mean I am a princess so he is right." I said putting my hand on his thigh and rubbing it lightly. "Well you got that one right. I'll let it slide this time." He said and I sighed. "Yel, you gotta stop being so protective over her man." Dee said, oh here we go. 

"Dee's right, she's yours and we all know that, the whole world knows that because she's all you talk about and she's all you hang out with now, you don't even make time for us anymore." G said, I knew he was getting upset but he was trying to hold it in. 

"I just haven't been in a relationship in awhile and it's getting hard for me to figure out that balance when she's our owner too and we see her all the time like I see you guys. I just don't want to lose her because she's beautiful and any guy could just come in and take her." He said. 

"We know that and I don't think any guy will when he sees you and us around her." Giancarlo said and I let out a laugh. "G is right, you and him could single handedly beat someone up and Dee would be there to like video tape it or something." I said. 

"Now that's not nice, but that's also very true." Dee said and we all laughed. "I'm sorry guys, I don't mean to leave you hanging, I'll try to come out more with you guys." He said. "No Gianna though. When it's a guys night, it's strictly guys night." G said and he smiled and looked at me since we were at a red light. 

"Are you looking at me because I'm beautiful or are you making sure that's okay?" I asked with a laugh. "I mean both." He said. "Of course it's okay. I always tell you to go out with them and you never do, so y'all can't blame it on me." I said looking back at them. 

"I love you Gianna, you know that?" He said. "I know, everyone does, but I love you too Christian."