Chapter 29

"Push baby, you're almost there." Christian said to me as we were finally at the hospital waiting to meet our little girl. I couldn't believe that the season had flown by. Christian got to the All Star game that he so deserved, he's been doing so well. They're not out of the post season yet, but anything can happen.

"Baby I can't do this anymore." I said as stopped pushing for what seemed like the thousandth time. "She'll be here soon baby." Christian said as he kissed my forehead. "Your husband is right, one more contraction and one more push and she'll be here." My doctor said.

Just then, another contraction happened, so I pushed and our little girl cries filled the room and I let out a sigh of relief and some happy tears as they placed her on my chest. "Aubrey Skye, welcome to the world." Christian said as he kissed me and then leaned down and went to kiss her forehead and then he realized she hadn't been clean yet and he stopped and I laughed.

"Let's get you cleaned up sweet girl." The doctor said as he took her away and then helped me deliver the placenta and get cleaned up. "Miss Aubrey weighs in at 8 lbs 5 oz and is 22 inches long and she's gorgeous, just like her mommy." The nurse said handing her to Christian.

"She does look like her mommy, that means we're going to have some problems when you get older." Christian said and the nurse and I laughed. "She's going to date and you are not going to be that over protective dad." I said and he stared at me.

"Like hell I'm not." He said and I shook my head and smiled at him, he's just such a great dad and I can't wait to see her grow with Jackson and any future babies that we may have. "So when are we having the next one?" Christian joked and I gave him a death stare.

"I just came out of a 24 plus labor and you're already asking for another?" I said with a laugh. "Of course, you're such a good mother and I want to have a lot of kids with you. "You are crazy, but we will see about having another." I said and then there was a knock on the door and Christian said for whoever was to come in.

"Mommy!" Jackson said running over to me and giving me a hug. "Hi baby!" I said. "Where's sister?" He asked and I pointed to Christian and he came over and sat down next to us. "She's sleeping." He said and I laughed.

"Babies like to sleep, you did that too when you had just came out of mommy's tummy. Do you want to hold her?" Christian asked and Jackson nodded yes. I sat Jackson on my lap and he held his arms out and Christian gently placed Aubrey in his arms.

"Mommy, can I kiss her?" He asked and I nodded and he leaned down and kissed her forehead and my hormones went crazy and I cried. I hoped Jackson would be good with her and not hate her.

"Jackson, do you love Aubrey?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm going to be the best big bother ever!" He said and I couldn't help but smile. Christian took Aubrey from him and gave her to my mom who was watching Jackson for us while we were in here.

"You know mommy and daddy are going to have to give Aubrey a little more attention since she's a baby, you know that right?" I asked and Jackson nodded. "I know mommy, I want to help you when daddy is away for work." Ugh be still my heart.

"You can help as much as you can okay?" I said and he nodded and went over to Christian and he picked him up. "I'm gonna take your place when you're away for work, okay?" Just the way he said it had me in a fit of laughter and tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh my god Jackson!" I said still laughing. "Okay, you're gonna be the dad when I'm gone, but when I come back I take that job back okay?" Christian asked laughing himself. "Yes daddy." Jackson said kissing Christian's cheek.

I looked at Aubrey, Jackson and Christian and I thought the same when Jackson was born, my whole life is complete. If I have more kids I'll probably say it again. I love my little family and I'm so blessed to have two amazing kids and an amazing husband.

"Giannayelich: My two littles❤️ Jackson adores Aubrey so much. Aubrey Skye Yelich, born September 1st; 5:30 AM 8lbs 5oz and 22 inches of perfection 🎀💗

"Christianyelich: In the words of Jackson: "Daddy, when you're gone I'm gonna be the daddy okay?" I love you both so much, Aubrey Skye, you e stolen daddy's heart so quick 💗🎀