Chapter 13

*outfit of the day^^*

We got into New York after yesterday's day game and win and now I was sitting in Good Morning America's studio waiting for us to go on. "Are you nervous?" Val asked as we were waiting in our dressing room.

"Nah not at all, I've done plenty of interviews, just never danced on TV before." I said with a laugh. "You'll do fine, it seems like you're a natural dancer, are you sure you've never danced before?" He asked.

"No I haven't." I said as my phone buzzed and saw that Christian had texted me. "You look absolutely stunning babe, can't wait to see you later." I smiled and sent him a response before going out and going on live TV.

I looked around and saw the other couples: Chris Kattan&Whitney Carson, Charo&Keo Motsepe, Mr. T&Kym Johnson, Erika Jayne&Gleb Savchenko, Heather Morris&Maks Chmerkovskiy, Nancy Kerrigan&Artem Chigvinstev, Nick Viall&Peta Murgatroyd, Bonner Bolton&Sharna Burgess, Simone Biles&Sasha Farber, David Ross&Linsday Arnold and Rashad Jennings&Emma Slater.

Simone and Rashad are probably going to be the ones to beat this season. But I know Val and I could beat the both of them. "So Gianna, you're currently the youngest owner in all of baseball, what's that like?" Robin asked.

"It's incredible to be honest. The guys I have the pleasure of owning are the sweetest group of guys and it's like we're a family and I know David can attest to that one. Being able to get to travel with them and explore the country is the best opportunity I could get."

"Now you're dating Christian Yelich I hear and I've never met him before but he seems like a sweetheart." She said and I couldn't help but smile when they put up a picture of us from my Instagram.

"He's the sweetest man you'll ever meet. He cares so much for his charities and his family and I'm just extremely grateful for him and the love that he shows me. It's unconditional and any girl should have that in their life."

"I've known Christian for awhile and I can agree that he's such a great guy, Gianna you've got a keeper." David said and they went on for awhile asking the other contestants questions. We were finally able to leave and David caught up with me.

"You and some of the guys should come out to dinner with me, I would love to catch up with some of them." He said to me and I smiled. "Of course! I'm heading back to the hotel now and I'll text you and let you know what they say." I said as he put his number into my phone.

I got back to the hotel and went straight up to mine and Christian's room and he engulfed me into a hug as soon as I stepped through the door. "Missed me much?" I said with a laugh and he just nodded.

"You saw the show didn't you?" I asked and he smiled. "I did and I couldn't love you more than I do after what you said about me today. I love you unconditionally and will always love you." He said then kissed me as passionately as he could.

"So David Ross wants to go out to dinner with us tonight, go and ask the boys if they want to join." I said and he nodded and went off as I changed into some less dressy clothes. "G, AJ, Derek and Dee said they would go with us." He said as he walked back into the room.

"Alright, I'm gonna text David." I said. "Aw you changed? You looked so good in that dress though." He said and I laughed as I put my phone down and looked at him. "Baby, it wasn't even that comfy, you boys are all about comfy, girls aren't." I said and he laughed.

"I'm just all about you baby and you look sexy all the time even when you aren't trying." He said coming over and pinning me on the bed. "Aw baby you're so cute." I said kissing him which grew heated quickly as my hands found their way down and into his shirt running up his abs.

He moaned into the kiss as his hands found their way into my pants and finding my currently soaking panties as he rubbed through them. "Mmmm baby, don't tease me like that." I said into his lips and he took his hand out and took off his shirt and motioned for me to do the same.

He tore off my pants, like he literally ripped my underwear. "Fuck Christian, those were my favorite." I whined at him and he smirked. "I'll just buy you new ones baby." He said taking off his pants and then entering me without warning.

It took all of my to not literally scream out because of how good it felt and how much it hurt. "Don't be afraid to scream baby, the guys know we have sex all the time." He said as he was thrusting into me.

I let out a somewhat loud moan and he grinned and grabbed my hips as hard as he could, surely leaving marks that would be there for weeks. "Oh fuck baby, you feel so good." He said coming down and kissing me and it was sloppy just like it's thrusts were getting.

I knew he was getting to his high and I was too. "Oh baby girl. Oh fuck." He said and I clenched around him. "Oh fuck Christian you're so good baby. Oh my god." I said as he collapsed onto me and finished his high.

"God damn G, you're too good at this." He said kissing me so gently, nothing like how our sex was. "Mm baby it's all you." I said putting my hands on his face and then running one hand through his hair.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He said burying his face into my neck and I smiled. He's still inside me slowly returning back to his normal size as he slowly pulled out. "I'm beyond lucky to have you Christian." I said kissing his forehead.

"Please move in with me. I don't think I could live without you any longer." He said. He's been asking me ever since the all star game and I haven't given him a solid answer, just an 'I'll think about it.'

But I knew it was about time to tell him the good news, for him anyway. "Yes baby, when we get back home, we can start that process." I said and he looked up at me. "Are you for real?" He said and he looked like a little kid on Christmas.

"Yes babe, I'm serious. It's time for that next step." I said and he smiled and kissed me. "I'm so happy, I love you princess." He said. "I love you too my prince."