Chapter 20

We were back and better than ever this opening day in Washington D.C. I of course was larger than ever and this month would be the only road trips I would be going on and it sucks that I couldn't be with Christian more, but I'm getting bigger and bigger by the day.

"Babe, I'm heading to the park, are you coming with us or are you going to meet us later?" Christian asked as he leaned up against the door of the bathroom of our hotel room. I looked over at him and smiled. He was wearing a dress shirt and pants and he looked really good.

These damn hormones make me want to have sex with him all the time, but he refuses because he thinks it'll hurt the baby. So, I'm left sexually frustrated. All the damn time. "I think I'm just going to meet you guys there because I still have to get dressed and I don't want to hold you guys back." I said.

He came into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around me. "The day is getting closer and closer, how do you feel?" He asked as he kissed my cheek. "I feel like a fat cow, but I wouldn't have it any other way. This is a blessing in disguise." I said with a sigh.

"I can't wait till he gets here. He's going to look just like me and all the girls will be all over him and he'll play whatever sport he wants to." He said and I laughed. "You're really banking on him playing baseball aren't you?" I asked as I turned around and faced him.

"Of course I am, but I won't be mad if he wants to play football, soccer, basketball or lacrosse. Although, you can't get a professional job with lacrosse." He said and I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah that's true, but babe, you have to get going otherwise you'll miss the bus." I said patting his chest and then walking back out into the room.

"You're right. I'll see you later, I love you." He said following me and then giving me a kiss. "I love you too, play good for us tonight." I said and he smiled and grabbed his backpack and then left. I sighed and looked down and rubbed my stomach.

"You better love baseball little one, otherwise your daddy will be upset with you." I said before changing into my clothes. I wore a pair of black leggings with boots an orange long sleeve t-shirt and my Yelich jersey on top of it.

I got an Uber to the filed and when I got there, I showed the guard my pass and went in and went to the clubhouse. "Momma is in the building!" Dee yelled and everyone turned to look at me and yelled hi.

I smiled and said hi to them and then got the to listen to me. "So how ready are you guys to be back playing again?" I asked and everyone talked at once so I really didn't understand a word they were saying.

"So I really hope you guys have the same mindset that you had last season and go as far as you did and this time win the world series and hopefully this little one will allow me to see it in real life and not from home." I said and everyone laughed.

"If he's anything like Christian, I'm sure he'll let you be there an be an angle." G said coming over to me and throwing an arm around my shoulder. "I really hope so because I would cry if I had to miss it."

"So who is going to be our owner when you have the baby?" Dee asked. "Well I will still be the owner, just from home and my parents will be at the stadium filling in me for me until I'm ready to come back." I said with a smile.

"How long do you think you'll be out?" Derek asked. "Hopefully only a month, if not sooner. Like I said to Christian, if he's an angle, I'll just bring him to the stadium with me and if he's not, I'll probably be out longer." I said.

"Well we obviously want you there for everything, but we understand the circumstances and we're going to be the best uncles." G said and I couldn't be more thankful for the guys and Christian. They've been supportive through everything and are going to be the best when the baby comes.

"Can I say something?" Christian said stepping forwards and I was literally so confused at what he was about to say. "Go on my love." I said and he smiled at me and took my hands. I was literally confused, but I kinda had an idea where this was going.

"You my love, are the strongest woman that I have met. I've been dealing with your mood swings but in the midst of it all, I've managed to fall in love with you even more. Never in a million years would I think that I would be dating the owner, or my boss, and be having a little boy with you. I'm so glad your parents forced you into this job and that I met you. This almost year that we've been together have been one of the best of my life and I know for sure, that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you, Gianna Hammer, be my wife?" He asked and the guys went nuts.

I literally couldn't stop crying and I just smiled and nodded my head yes. I didn't think that this was going to happen but I couldn't be happier. He smiled and slipped the ring on my finger and the guys were still going nuts and Christian leaned down to kiss me.

"I love you so much Gianna." Christian whispered to me as he gave me a hug. "I love you too Christian, so much." I said as I pulled away and gave him another kiss. "You guys know that we took a video of that, can we post it?" Dee asked and I laughed.

"Let us post it first and then you guys can okay?" I said and they all nodded and I looked around the locker room and I'm just so blessed with this group of guys.

GiannaHammer: He asked and I said yes! Can't wait to finally be a Yelich! I love you@/christianyelich ❤️💍👰🏻

Christianyelich: I finally grew the balls and asked @/giannahammer to marry me. She said yes! So excited to finally call you my fiancé, I love you! ❤️