Chapter 15

*Outfit after show^^*

Week 2 and the traveling is already affecting me, like I knew it would. Christian has been super protective over me dancing with Val and not gonna lie, it's getting really annoying and I'm glad that I'm away from him right now.

"Are you alright?" Val asked as we sat in the hair and makeup van. I sighed. "Yeah, just kind of glad to be away from Miami right now." I said and he looked confused. "Is Christian really that bad with all of this?" He asked.

"Yeah, we've been fighting nonstop over it this past week, it hasn't been pretty." I said. "Why didn't you tell me? I would've taken him out and talked to him about it." He said. "Val, you'd get punched because he really doesn't like you." I said with a laugh.

"Well it's not fair to you that he's making you feel like that. This should be a fun experience for you, not a horrible one because you're boyfriend can't accept the fact that it's just dancing." He said, he did have a point. But I wasn't going to leave Christian because of it.

My phone started ringing and it was Dee Facetiming me. "Little G! Oh girl look at you!" He said and I laughed. "Hi Dee! Wait where are the others?" I asked seeing as it was a quiet clubhouse and they should all be there getting ready.

"They're taking BP right now and I'm done so I thought I'd check in on you. You know they're going to play your dance at the game today right?" He asked and I smiled. "No I didn't know that, remind me to thank Katie for taking over for me while I'm gone." I said and he laughed.

"So what's new in Yeli land?" He asked and I sighed. "Besides him being super protective over me, nothing new." I said. "Again, I thought we talked him out of that." He said. "Nope, he literally tells me every night how much he hates Val and I just sit there like yeah okay if he was in this position, I'd be happy for him."

"Well I'll talk some sense into him." He said. "Yeah good luck, I've tried. He doesn't understand that it's dancing for a freaking TV show, it's not real feelings I have for Val. He's like my big brother like you and Giancarlo are. It's getting quite ridiculous."

"Would you break up with him?" At that moment, I knew the boys were listening because I could hear background noises when he said that. "God no, that's taking it too far. I just want him to understand that I love him and only him. No other guys, I'm not that kind of girl."

"I think he understands now." He said as Christian came into view. "I knew you were there the whole time you shit head. I love you babe, never forget that okay?" I said and he smiled. "I love you too, I just get scared." He said.

"I know you do, but don't do that anymore. I want you guys to play good tonight and hit some homers for me okay? I'll see you when I get home tonight." I said and they both gave me the thumbs up. "You got it babe, I can't wait to see you and your dance tonight. I love you good luck."

"I love you too Christian." I said and then I hung up. "Men, what am I gonna do with them?" I said out loud and everyone laughed. After my hair and makeup was done, it was time for dress rehearsal and then it was time for the show.

We got all eights and I couldn't be happier with how the dance went. "Did you know that your dance was being played at the game tonight?" Erin asked as we went to commercial. "Yeah I did, Dee facetimed me and told me that it was, it's pretty cool. Are they winning?" I asked.

"Yeah they are, your boo hit a grand slam." She said and I groaned. "Man that's his first one and I missed it! Ugh." I said and she laughed. "He's too good, I'm sure there will be plenty more." She said and the night finished up and Chris and Whitney went home.

I got back to my trailer and changed and Val and I went straight to the airport to get on a flight back to Miami. "How long are we here for?" Val asked as we were now in the air. "We're in Miami until Thursday and then we head to Arizona and then from there we'll go to LA and then after the show next Monday we fly to Colorado."

"Thank god the season is almost over." He said and I laughed. "Not a chance. We've already locked up the East and we're going onto the post season, so more traveling for us." I said and he let out a groan. "Seriously?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"My boys are just that good." I said and we just fell into a comfortable silence. When we landed it was about 2 A.M. when we landed and I was just pure exhausted. Val got an uber to his hotel and I got my car and took it back to mine and Christians place.

I unlocked the front door and I was surprised to see the TV still on. "Babe what are you doing up?" I asked as I shut the door and put my keys in the bowl. "Waiting for you to come home. I couldn't sleep knowing you were on your way home." He said getting up and giving me a hug.

"BABE! You hit a freaking grand slam tonight! I'm so mad I missed it!" I said and he laughed. "I'm mad you missed it too, but your dance was amazing tonight! You looked beautiful as usual." He said and I kissed him. I missed him so much, so this kiss grew heated quick.

"Are you sure you're not tired?" He asked as he laid me down on our bed and I smirked. "God no, I've missed you too much, so skip the foreplay and just fuck me already." I said as I ran my hands down his chest.

"Your wish is my command princess." He said coming down and kissing me while removing my pants and underwear. I moaned when he just immediately thrusted himself into me, no condom or anything.

Our moans just got louder and louder and I'm sure our neighbors loved us at 3 in the morning, not. He pulled himself out and finished all over my stomach and the collapsed on the bed next to me.

"Every time you come home from the weekend in L.A., that has to happen." He said after he cleaned the both of us up. "You got it babe." I said as he turned off the light and let me cuddle into him.

"I love you babe." He said as he kissed the top of my forehead. "I love you more baby." I said kissing his chest and then falling asleep.