Chapter 25

Getting a restraining order on my dad was probably one of the best things that I could do for Jackson, Christian and I. I haven't heard from him or seen him around since the day of my bridal shower. Today was the last day of the season and then it's onto the wedding and I couldn't wait to marry Christian. 

"Babe todays the last day, how do you feel?" I asked as he was getting ready to go to the park for the last time. "Bittersweet. I'm sad we're not going to the playoffs, but I get to marry you this offseason, so there's a plus." He said coming over and kissing me. 

"Just a little over a month and I'll be your wife." I said as I had Jackson on my hip. This little guy is teething like no other and he can walk now and he's one! It's crazy how fast time is flying, but I wouldn't want it any other way. 

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded and grabbed the diaper bag which doubled as my purse so I didn't have to carry two bags. I was wearing a Yelich jersey along with some jeans and boots while Jackson was supporting his 'I'm daddy's #1 Fan' shirt and some jeans and converse, per Christians request. 

We got to the stadium and went into the clubhouse with Christian, yes I was still allowed down here because they loved me so much here. "Little G!" Dee said coming over and giving me a hug. "How are things going with Maya?" I asked him and he sighed. 

"We're working on things. We're not perfect, no one is. I just really love her and I don't want to mess anything up again." He said and I smiled. "Good, that's what I wanted to hear. You want to treat her right otherwise some other guy might." I said and he smiled and nodded and I didn't want to take the conversation further. 

I walked to find Christian hanging out with Justin and Giancarlo and they had given Jackson a bat and he was trying to hit baseballs off the tee. "Already? I don't know if I'm ready for that yet." I said as I found them. 

"He's so good though already babe." Christian said as Jackson swung and hit the ball, not far, but he hit it and he was so happy and I loved seeing the guys bond with him, cause who knows who will actually be here next season with trades and such. 

"I hate to take you both away, but I want pictures on the field before the game." I said and the guys groaned and I laughed and picked Jackson up and brought him and Christian up to the field and found the photographer and had her take some pictures for us. 

As the game started I found one of the ones I liked on my phone and posted it to Instagram. 

"GiannaHammer: As I sit here with our son watching you play your final game this season, I can't even begin to say how proud I am of you. From being super dad to Jackson and being super awesome on the field, you're my light and I'm so very proud to call you my fiancé and in less than a month, I can call you my husband. I love you Christian."

"Y'all are goals for real man." Maya said as she sat next to me. "Oh hey! I didn't know you were coming today." I said after I gave her a hug. "Yeah Dee and I may be fighting, but that doesn't mean I won't support him in the final game of the season." She said. 

"He said you guys were working on things." I said. "Yeah, we are and it's been tough. I'm not going to lie. But this offseason is when we're going to really settle down and figure out what we really want to be. If it's with each other, or without each other." She said. 

"Well I hope it's with because that'll be awkward at the wedding." I said and she laughed. "We'll still be civil even if we decide to split up. I still want to be friends with him if things do go south. He's a great guy." She said. 

"He is and I'm sure you two will work it out." I said. I thought about to when Christian and I first started dating. I thought I was crazy for getting involved with a Major League Baseball player, but here I am, getting married to one and have a kid as well. 

It's a crazy life being a WAG but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love the friends that I have made throughout this crazy journey and I love how supportive my parents are of everything. 

When I want to go with Christian alone, they always offer to take Jackson for the night and let us have alone time or they take him when I want to go on road trips alone. Not for the whole time, just for a few nights. 

"You've been spacing for awhile, you alright?" Maya asked and I laughed. "Yeah I'm good, I'm just thinking back on all the memories from the past couple of years. From starting as the owner, to meeting Christian, getting pregnant, getting engaged and now just sitting here a  month from our wedding day. So much has changed, but I wouldn't change it for the world." I said.

"Is everything all set for the wedding?" She asked and I nodded. "Just have to finalize the music list and the food list and then all I have to worry about is the big day." I said. "What about bachelor and bachelorette parties?" She asked. 

"We didn't want to do those. It's just hard to especially with Jackson." I said. "Girl I was going to throw you an amazing one!" She said and we both laughed. "I don't need one. I just want a night with Jackson and Christian. That's all I need before the wedding." I said and she smiled and left the conversation at that. 

Christian was on deck and he looked up at us and smiled and both of us smiled back and waved. I don't know how I got so lucky with two perfect guys.