Chapter 28

It's March and the day we're finding out what Baby Yelich #2 is going to be! Moving to Arizona was better than I thought it was going toe, but moving to Milwaukee is going to be hard. I'm more pregnant and I showed a lot earlier than I did with Jackson.

We were still at Spring Training and I've gotten to know the wives and the players and they've accepted us so fast, it's amazing. "So what do you think you're going to have?" Danielle, Corey's wife asked me. "I think we're having a girl this time. I hope, I really want to see what Christian is going to be like as a dad of a girl."

"Corey is amazing with Ledger, he's so protective already, it's crazy." She said. "Travis is amazing with Ryann too after everything she's been through, if you have a girl, Christian is going to be amazing too, and he can get tips from Travis and Corey." Lindy, Travis' wife said.

"I know, I'm just anxious to find out, I can't wait for the party tonight." I said as we were sitting at the baseball stadium watching the Brewers finish up their game against the Cubs. My parents were in town, so they took Jackson for the day.

Once the game was over, the girls and I went to our respective houses and when I got home, I started to get ready for the shower and set everything up. "Baby, I'm home." I heard Christians voice. "In the kitchen." I said back and next thing I knew, there were arms going around my waist and hands rubbing my stomach.

"How's my girl and my little peanut doing?" He asked and I laughed. "I'm good, just cooking some food for the party tonight, getting decorations ready and the baby is good." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Do you need any help?" He asked. "Yeah, just set up some of the decorations that are on the table outside, I trust that you will do it nicely." I said with a laugh. "I promise I will do it right." He said as he went outside.

Sooner rather than later, my parents and Jackson came back home and then everyone started showing up for the party. It was mostly players and wives with kids, but honestly, Christian and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Oh my god, Dee and Maya!" I said as I saw them walk outside and I ran over to them and gave them big hugs. "Girl you're glowing! It's so good to see you again!" Maya said. Dee had been traded to the Mariners, so it was fitting that he was in Arizona and he came to the party with Maya.

"How are you and Dee doing?" I asked as we were sitting down catching up. "We're great, we're actually having a baby, we just haven't told anyone yet." She said. "Oh my god! That's amazing, when are you due?" I asked.

"I'm due in November, we for sure need our babies to be best friends, or be dating at some point." She said and I laughed. "Well if ours is a girl, good luck talking Christian into that." I said. "Speaking of, let's find out what you're having!" She said and I stood up and went up to Christian and told him it was time to find out.

"We want to thank you all for being here, thank you for accepting Christian, Jackson and I into the Brewers family so quick and I'm so thankful for all the wives that are helping me through everything and I'm sure you guys will be quick to help adjusting to life with two kids while Christian is on the road. With that said, who is ready to find out what Baby Yelich #2 is?" I said and everyone cheered.

Danielle was the only one who knew, so she handed us smoke bombs and lit them and we waited and the color was PINK!! We are having a girl! "Oh my, we're having a girl! Jackson you're going to have a sister!" I said as I picked him up.

"Baby we're having a girl." Christian said and he leaned down and kissed me. "I know, Aubrey Skye, you're already so loved." I said as I put a hand on my stomach.

"Giannayelich: Baby Yelich #2 is a... GIRL💗🎀 Aubrey Skye, mommy, daddy and your big brother Jackson can't wait to meet you!

"Christiansyelich: Aubrey Skye, I already love you a lot and I'm saying this now, no dating till you're 30! Can't wait to meet you princess 👑💗🎀