Chapter 14

*Costume for show^^*

It was finally the first night of the show and I couldn't be any more nervous and I was just excited that the guys had a day off and that some of them were here for me. I walked into my trailer at the studios and found flowers galore on my counter.

I looked at the first card and it was from my parents, the next was from Katie, the next was from Giancarlo, Dee, AJ and Martin and then the last was from Christian. All the cards were heartfelt, especially Christians.

His was just telling me how proud he was of me and telling how beautiful I am and how much he loved me. I'm serious so blessed with the best friends, boyfriend and family on the planet and I don't know what I did to deserve them.

I sighed and took a picture of all the flowers when Val walked into the trailer. "So where are we headed off to tonight?" He asked taking a seat on my couch and I laughed and sat next to him. "We're headed off to Philadelphia until Thursday and then it's back to Miami until next Wednesday."

"This traveling thing is going to be so hard for us, but I'm willing to put in the time when we're away because traveling is going to be so fun and going to games is going to be awesome." He said.

"It's pretty amazing. I'm willing to put in 100% with the traveling, it won't slow us down I promise." I said giving him a hug. "Well get ready because dress rehearsal is soon." He said leaving me to change and get last minute touch ups.

Dress rehearsal went smoothly and then it was time for the opening and then we were the first dance of the night. I watched our package and looked over at the guys and they all gave me a thumbs up and big smiles.

We ended up getting 7-6-7-7. It was okay scores for the first week and I thought I did pretty well. "You come with a posse don't you?" Tom asked me after we got our scores and we were on a commercial break.

I laughed and waved to the boys. "Yeah I do, but this is the last time they'll be here for awhile. They have games every Monday until the end of the season." I said. "You're traveling with them?"

"Yeah I am, we're headed to Philadelphia right after this." I said as we were getting back to the show and we went back up to the sky booth to watch the rest of the show. David and Lindsay did a quickstep too and got all sevens and it was pretty cool to watch.

The end of the show came and we went through interviews and I went back to my trailer and saw the boys had invaded it and when I opened the door they gave me the biggest group hug.

"You looked so good out there little G! You should've gotten better scores." Dee said and I laughed and kissed Christian. "You were so good baby, you looked even better too." He said and I laughed.

"Alright boys, out. I gotta change so we can head to Philly and kick some Phillies ass." I said and they all left except Christian. "Babe, why did you kiss him on the cheek?" He asked and I sighed, I knew he was going to bring it up.

"Christian, are you for real with that right now?" I said getting out of my costume. "Yeah I am, because it's a bad look when you're dating me and kissing him." He said. "If I kissed him on the freaking lips it would have been a whole different story, but it was for the dance, it fit well and we planned that."

"You didn't tell me that was going to happen." He said crossing his arms over his chest, he was being so childish about this. "Because it literally happened yesterday and I didn't have time to tell you, I still love you and only you Christian and you know that."

"Yeah but it's still a bad image on my part." He said. "Is that all you care about? Is yourself, because if you do that is totally ridiculous. It's not just about you." I said getting pissed at him and wasn't really looking to fight at this point but this shit was getting out of hand.

"No, you know that I care more about you than I do myself." He said. "Well it seems like all you care about is me kissing Val on the fucking cheek when you shouldn't be mad about it in the first place."

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have a flight to catch." Giancarlo said coming in and thankfully stopping our argument. Christian got up and I grabbed my bags and followed him out to the car and we went off to the airport.

"How bad was he?" Dee asked as we walked through the terminal. "Bad. I don't think I've seen him more mad about a stupid little kiss on the cheek. He won't even look at me or Val, he's overreacting." I said.

"I agree with you, the guys and I will talk some sense into him on the plane." He said giving me a hug and then catching up with the rest of the group. I looked over Christian's body and god damn, I was so lucky to have him but was he lucky to have me?

I was beginning to second think things ever since our fight in my trailer and I hated the way that he was making me feel at this moment, even though we weren't speaking. We got onto the private jet that Giancarlo had gotten for us and I kind of just distanced myself from them.

I knew they were talking to Christian about me and I just wanted to forget about what happened and just cuddle with him. I sighed and got up and walked in between the middle of the guys and just plopped down on Christian's lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"You forgive me?" He said as he kissed my forehead and all the guys went to their own seats. I just nodded my head to tired to talk. "I love you Gianna, I'm sorry." He said. "It's okay, I love you too, just don't do it again."

"I won't, you're mine forever and I'll never forget that."