Chapter 8

*Outfit of the day^^*

It's been a month since Christian and I have started dating and this month couldn't have gone any better. Christian is a total sweetheart to me and I couldn't be happier with him. I'm not in the 'love' phase yet, but I haven't had a guy like this in a while, it's a different feeling.

We were in Pittsburgh for the final game of our road trip and then we go back home for two games and then go on another road trip. "Have you two done it yet?" Dee asked as he was just chilling with me in my room.

"No Dee, we haven't." I said doing my hair. "Why not? You're hot and he's hot, it should've been a no brainier." He said and I sighed. "Dee it isn't like that. I don't want to rush into that." I said looking at him through the mirror. "Have you not had sex yet little G?" He asked, he was actually being serious and not his goofy self for a change and it was nice.

"No I haven't, it's a long story why I haven't though." I said sitting on my bed. "I have time." He said throwing an arm around my should and I spilled everything to him. I consider him one of my best friends on the team and I can trust him.

"I'm sorry little G. He does know about this right?" He asked and I nodded. "He respects me so much and I wish I could give him something in return you know? Like I want to have sex with him, so bad, but I'm still not ready to take that step yet." I said.

"I get it, you're not ready and I'm glad that he understands that and is willing to wait. You picked the right one because most guys wouldn't want to wait for you. He's a gem, just don't break his heart." Dee said giving me a hug.

"I wasn't planning on it any time soon." I said and said goodbye to him as he left my room. I sighed and packed the rest of my stuff up. "Baby open up." Christian said from the other side of the door and I went over and let him in.

"You look like you're stressed and sad, what's going on?" He said as he wrapped me up into his arms. I sighed. "I just feel like I don't deserve you and you could do better, that's all." I said. "Have you gone mental?" He asked and I shook my head.

"But you're a guy, you're going to want to have sex soon and I don't know when I'll be ready to have sex. I don't wait you to wait for me. You have needs and I really can't fulfill them." I said and he sighed.

"Babe, I will wait for you as long as I need to. You are worth waiting for, trust me. I don't deserve you if anything. You're too perfect for me." He said kissing the top of my head. "What did I ever do to deserve a guy like you." I said.

"I feel the same way baby girl. By the way what was Dee doing in here?" He asked and I laughed. "Well he was asking if we had sex yet and I told him no and then he asked why and I told him the real reason why." I said.

"So you told him what your real dad did to you?" He asked and I nodded. "I can trust him like I can trust you, I just see him as a best friend obviously. You're my boyfriend and I have a different level of trust with you." I said.

"You know it's already been a month?" He asked and I nodded. "I know, this month has gone by so fast and it's been so good. You guys are doing too good for words. I'm a proud owner." I said and he laughed.

"You should be proud. We've worked our asses off for this season to be good for José. I wish you had the chance to meet him, he would've loved you." He said and I sighed and cupped his face in my hands.

"I would've loved to meet him too, he seemed like such a sweetheart and I know how much his death affected all of you. In a good way though. You've set your goals high this season and I know that you can achieve them." I said and he kissed me so passionately and I thought I was going to collapse because he made my knees go weak.

My phone interrupted our little make out session. "Hello?" I said as I answered hit. "Gianna?" A male voiced asked on the other side of the phone. "This is she, who am I speaking to?" I asked as Christian came over and wrapped his arms around me.

"This is Michael, your dad." He said and I shook my head. "My dads name is Cole." I said dumbfounded as to what was going on. "No he's your step dad. I'm your real dad." I finally realized what was going on and my mouth hung open.

"How'd you get my number?" I asked and Christian started to rub my back. "Your mother gave it to me, I wanted to get together with you and talk about some things. I'm sorry for being so absent in your life and I wanted to explain to you why." He said and I was fuming.

"No you don't get the chance to explain things. I'm not going to talk to the man who raped me when I was three. I'm not accepting your apology, have a good day Michael." I said and I hung up the phone without hearing his response. "Wait who was that?" He asked and I let a few tears escape before he wiped them up.

"That was my real dad." I said and his eyes went wide. "What did he want? Want me to hurt him?" He asked and I let out a little laugh. "No you don't have to hurt him, but he wanted to apologize for being absent in my life and wanted to have lunch with me."

"Obviously you said no. I'd hate to have gone through what you went through and then have him come back." He said bringing me into a hug. "Oh trust me, it's not fun at all. Was I wrong or right for telling him off like that though?" I asked.

"You were right for doing that. He hurt you and it can't be apologized for, nor can you ever forgive him for what he did." He was right, but was I making the right decision for myself?

A/N: I leave for Atlanta tomorrow to see Christian play and I'm so hype, my goal is to meet him, but that probably won't happen, wish me luck!