Want you

*Warning smut ahead*

Ashton laid on his bed listening to the radio when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in." Ashton called not moving.

His door opened and in stepped Brendon.

"Hey, Ashton." Brendon smiled walking towards Ashton.

"What do you want Urie?" Ashton asked sitting up. He and Brendon hadn't ever talked much before.

Brendon took a seat next to Ashton.

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry about what happened between you and Jack. Alex told me." Brendon said looking down at his hands.

"Did you know?" Ashton asked stiffly.

"Know what?" Brendon asked.

"About him and Alex." Ashton clarified.

"I didn't." Brendon shook his head.

"I can't believe he did that to you. You were so good to him." Brendon put a hand on Ashton's arm.

"I just wasn't what he wanted." Ashton said sadly.

Brendon lifted Ashton's chin so his green eyes met Brendon's deep brown ones.

"He was an idiot. Anyone in their right mind would want you."

Ashton frowned slightly.

"Let me guess, if you had been Jack you would have wanted me." Ashton rolled his eyes. He'd heard that from almost everyone.

"No."

Ashton looked at Brendon confused.

"I did want you."

Ashton's confusion turned to shock.

"I still want you." Brendon said leaning in to Ashton.

"What?" Ashton asked frowning.

Brendon pressed his lips to Ashton's gently. Without thinking Ashton kissed back.

Brendon pressed in more causing Ashton to lay back onto the bed. Brendon hovered over Ashton as he kept his lips pressed firmly to Ashton's.

Slowly Brendon parted Ashton's lips allowing his tongue to run along Ashton's bottom lip before he slid it in to Ashton's mouth.

Ashton closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss. It felt nice to feel wanted even if it was just Brendon.

Brendon allowed his hands to wander over Ashton's body.

He began to kiss along Ashton's jaw and to his neck. His touch was so gentle Ashton loved it.

Brendon then began to grind onto Ashton gently. He ran his fingertips along Ashton's waist where Brendon had pulled up his shirt.

"Ashton, do you know what you do to me?" Brendon whispered in Ashton's ear.

Suddenly Brendon was off of him.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked sitting up.

"I-I should go." Brendon said fixing his jeans which brought Ashton's eyes to Brandon's obvious erection.

"Why?" Ashton frowned slightly.

"I have no control apparently. It was all I could do to get off of you." Brendon ran a nervous hand through his hair.

"I didn't say you had to stop." Ashton whined.

"You, you want me to keep going?" Brendon asked surprised.

Ashton nodded before pulling off his shirt.

Brandon's eyes ran over Ashton's chest.

"Fuck, you're hot." Brendon bit his lip before peeling off his own shirt.

He dropped his pants as well leaving him in nothing but boxers.

Ashton pursed his lips. He'd never noticed how attractive Brendon was.

Brendon attached his lips back to Ashton's just as gently as before. He ran a hand along Ashton's chest.

Ashton bucked his hips a bit bringing his own growing erection to meet Brendon's.

Brendon teased Ashton carefully. He ran his tongue along his neck. He rubbed his cock on Ashton's slowly.

"Have you ever come without being touched?" Brendon whispered in Ashton's ear.

"N-no." Ashton shook his head.

"You're in for a treat." Brendon smirked before taking Ashton's underwear and pulling them down before taking his own off.

Ashton swallowed hard.

"Get on your hands and knees." Brendon whispered sending chills down Ashton's spine.

Ashton did as he was told.

Brendon spread Ashton's cheeks and buried his face in his ass. He ran his tongue along his hole earning a few small pants from the honey haired guy.

Ashton closed his eyes as he allowed himself to feel what Brendon was doing to him. Suddenly he felt Brendon slowly pressing into him. Somehow there was no pain.

"Does that feel good?" Brendon whispered.

Ashton only nodded.

Brendon pushed all the way into Ashton slowly earning a few moans.

"I'm gonna feel every part of you from the inside." Brendon purred running his hands along Ashton's back.

"Mmmmmm." Ashton hummed in pleasure.

Brendon angled down before slowly thrusting back and forth.

"Oh, shit." Ashton swore.

It felt like Brendon was running his hand down his cock but he wasn't.

Brendon reached for his jeans and pulled out his phone while never breaking stride.

Brendon carefully opened his camera before turning it towards Ashton's back.

"Tell me how good this feels Ashton."

"Hmmmm, amazing." Ashton answered.

"Did Jack ever make you feel this good?" Brendon asked.

"N-never." Ashton panted.

Brendon turned the camera to himself.

"I'm gonna make you come with no hands. You ready?"

"Fuck yes." Ashton swore.

Brendon winked into the camera before stopping the video and tossing his phone aside.

Brendon began to thrust faster making sure to hit the right spot every time.

"Oh fuck, yesssss!" Ashton came quickly. Brendon sped up before coming immediately after.

Ashton grabbed his shirt that he'd com on and went into the bathroom.

Brendon layed on Ashton's bed smiling. He grabbed his phone and pulled up the video he took. Checking to make sure Ashton wasn't about to come pit of the bathroom he entered the video into a text. He scrolled through his contacts before selecting the person he wanted. He waited impatiently as the video attempted to send.

Brendon smiled maliciously as he was notified that the video was finally sent to Jack.

*AN*
Finally an update. I have had a very rough and long few weeks so I apologize! I promise the next one won't take so long!