Chapter three: The call

"ANSWER IT!" Sarah jumped off the bed and onto mine.

"It's a DM." I said.

"FROM RICKY!" She said holding my phone.

"WHAT??" I said grabbing it. Sure enough it read:

New Direct Message from Ricky Dillon.

I slid my phone open.

"Hey! Thanks so much for retweeting! I love you!"

I read aloud.

"Here's what I'll say back, OMG RICKY! I love you too! Any ideas for a new video?" I could reply because he followed me.

So did sam and kian.

I sent it and he replied quick.

"Yea! I'm actually glad you asked, were doing this video with our fans, can I have your number? I'm picking five lucky fans to call."

I quickly replied yes with my number attached.

"Are you sure you wanna do that? You barely even know him. He could give your number to stalkers." Sarah said with a nervous tone in her voice.

"Ricky wouldn't do that." I said. "Besides, he probably won't even pick me." I said.

"Yeah, he probably DMed thousands of other girls." She said climbing back into her bed.

"Well he's missing out, I'm a great person to talk to about, whatever he needed to talk about heh." I said closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HANNAH WAKE UP!" Sarah said smacking my face with a pillow.

"Ow!" I said smacking her back.

She laughed on the bed as I scratched my hair.

She pointed at my phone.

Three. THREE DMs from ricky.

-"hey! I'm filming the video in a couple hours so keep your phone on you incase I call! (2 hours ago)

-filming in two hours! Get ready! (One hour ago)

-filming soon! (10 minutes ago)

I covered my mouth. He's gonna begin calling soon!

I muffled a scream.

Sarah read it and went completely fan-girl on me.

"Calm down it's not like he's gonna call or anything." I said holding her shoulders.

"Why are you such a pessimist?" She said propping her hands on her hips.

"Not pessimist, realist." I said winking.

She rolled her eyes.

"Come on! Let's get breakfast I'm starving!" My stomach rumbled in agreement.

"But, what if he calls?" She looked so nervous it was hard not too laugh.

"He won't call, let's go." I said opening the door.

"Finneee." She trudged out.

I made waffles and she only had cereal and a muffin. Plus milk. She was obsessed with milk.

"That's it? You come to a fancy hotel and you get that?" I said devouring my waffle.

She nodded.

"Wow." I said playfully glaring at her.

She shrugged and kept eating.

"Well well well, look who we have here!" The stalker boys came out from behind us. We groaned.