Chapter 21: the plan

Chapter 21

Two days after the video was posted we made plans for playlist.

I kept tweeting out when our meet ups were and where.

Q&A:

We had one on Saturday in the central room with most of the youtubers... O2l, Tyler Oakley, troye, zoella, the fab five, Andrea... Yeah that would go on a live stream.

Two on Thursday in a smaller room, one of those was with o2l and the other was just a couple Q&A.

And one last one with just the SmallVlogger group, we would have that on our collab channel. That was on Monday.

Meet ups:

We had one near a water park, we closed it off and people would pay 10 dollars per person too get in. The maximum people allowed was 50. That was on Tuesday

The other was in a smaller room where we would talk to the viewers and take pictures and stuff. That was on Friday.

On Wednesday we had a day off where we could just walk around.

On Sunday we would go to the o2l and SmallVloggers meet up in the grand room for one last Q&A.

We had a pretty busy week... But it would be soo much fun.

Technically we had one week till playlist because we had to be there three days before it starts.

It still would be fun

"ALRIGHT!" Frankie woke me up that morning.

"PLAYLIST IS IN 5 DAYS PEOPLE!! DO WE NEED CLOTHES? TOOTHPASTE? FOOD? Scratch that of course we need food."

"I need clothes."

"So do I." Sarah said. She walked down stairs stroking her arm.

[a/n u no that thing u do when ur feeling insecure? That]

"Of course you do... Your pregnant." Frankie said.

"STOP! Just stop bringing it up! Okay I get it! I made a mistake! God!" She stormed upstairs.

"Hormones." Frankie psshhed.

"You really didn't have to bring it up though." I said. "She doesn't need to be reminded everyday. I'm sure her stomach does it for her."

"Frankie what did you do?" Haven trudged downstairs.

"I'm sorry, I clearly can't say one thing without being ratted on." Now Frankie took her turn raging upstairs.

"Were all pregnant I take it." Haven laughed.

"Pretty much."

"Excited for playlist?" She asked.

"OH yes!!!" I said.

"It's amazing, the fans are soo nice. You will love it!"

"I'm excited to finally meet everyone. And even more youtubers... Zoella! Bethany! Eek!" I entered a fangirl mode.

"And there might be a surprise guest there too." She smirked.

"Who?" I asked wide eyed.

"You tell no one, ESPECIALLY Connor, I don't want him getting jealous."

"Okay, WHO?" I asked.

"Five seconds of summer." She smiled.

I gawked.

"No, freakin, way." I whispered.

She smiled.

"They are performing one night... You guys can come back stage... Don't tell the guys, if they find out I don't want them to be jealous." She said.