Chapter 37

Jessica ended up being the newest member of SV.

She fit the criteria.

Small.... and a vlogger...

Jc seemed more distant.

Him and Frankie broke it off and he moved in with Lia.

Sam came home with Madison.

They decided to name her Madison, after Sarah's mom.

[a/n i no I no Sarah tats not ur real moms name... Oh well heeh]

"H-haven, Connor, can I ask you guys something, alone..." Sam said randomly one night while feeding the baby.

They all stood up and went to the kitchen.

Sams P.O.V

I've been thinking about doing this for a long time. No way would I be able to take care of Madison alone.

Haven and Connor were getting married soon, it was the right decision.

They sat down at the table and I sighed.

"I can't take care of this child alone, heck I can't take care of her at all."

"Sam, it's okay, we'd love to."

"But if I do end up ready to take care of her, could I have her back?"

"I don't know Sam, yes you would be able to take care of her but I'm sure she wouldn't want to separate from the people she grew up with. We'd teach her like we are her parents, you'd be an uncle she stays close with." Haven said.

I nodded. "Okay... Thank you, really." I stood back up.

Jessica's P.O.V

I had always been a fan of Ricky.

I found out about them from watching Hannah's videos, then she kept taking about them so I became a fan.

Then every Tuesday, that was my favorite.

Ricky talked about divergent and I fell in love.

Then he posted a picture of wizard wands from hogwarts and I died.

He fanboyed about all of my favorite books.

I finally went to playlist and when I was walking around with some friends one night, he was walking around with jack and Anthony.

We talked for such a long time.

He said he was surprised that he wasn't as awkward with me than with someone else.

So I told him maybe we should talk more if your so comfortable around me.

We kept in touch and here I am today, the girlfriend of Ricky Dillon and friends with more youtubers than I started out with.

Zero.

But I was still getting used to the drama within this friend group.

Some girl named Sarah was dead.

Hannah didn't like me because I apparently was replacing her.

[sorry Jess oops...]

And Sam had a baby?

Also Jc apparently dated Frankie but I guess cheated on her with Lia?

I don't even think he's apart of o2l anymore... I mean he missed this weeks video.

(I got to replace him with Ricky for this week)

I feel like I'm the reason o2l is breaking up.

Hannah's P.O.V