CHAPTER 30: nightingale

Chapter 30

[early a/n: OMG guys we made it this far! This fanfic originally was made for Sarah... And then it was made for my other friends and now so many people like this fanfic? Why is it so appealing to you? Well anyway Hannah is a real youtuber, so this is a ship fanfiction. HAREVOR forever]

Before we went on stage Trevor and I hung out behind the curtain.

Five minutes before the show he decided to have an anxiety attack.

"Hannah I can't."

"Trevor, yes you can."

"No, I can't... It's... I don't feel good my head is light headed..."

I gave him his water bottle and he chugged.

"Better?" I asked.

He shook his head.

I took his hands as looked him in the eyes.

"Trevor, your not alone anymore. Your with me. And don't worry if anything goes wrong, which it won't, im here to back you up. There's two of us in this Trevor, I can help you through this. It's okay." I said.

He took one last gulp of water and sat down.

"Can I have five more minutes?" He asked when a manager came out.

The manager shrugged.

"You'll be okay... Okay?" I asked rubbing his back.

He looked at me.

"Thank you. I don't know where id be with out you." He kissed me and kept drinking his water.

And then the show started.

"You guys!!! I can't believe I'm performing for you tonight! What?! OMG can I just say we've made it so far and I'm so thankful to have each and every one if you. But... Before I start this party... I'm not alone..." He looked to the back curtain and the fans started to scream.

"HEY GUYS!!" I yelled before stepping out.

They started looking around.

"Looking for me?" I stepped out and joined Trevor, taking his hand.

The fans screamed "Ha-re-vor, for-e-ver."

We laughed.

"OMG this is dejavu! Didn't this happen like... 2 years ago?" I asked.

Trevor looked at me with a sassy smile, "YAAS girl it did! In Toronto... When we met.." He snapped.

"But girl let's get this show on the road because these people did not come here for chit chat."

The dark side began to play.

The fans screamed and the smile on my face was wider than the Grand Canyon.

God I loved him.

He was dancing around and just looked so happy out there.

When the song ended he looked at me.

"Now, this new artist right here, she has songs too..."

The fans screamed even louder.

"Some of you who went to the meet up know I wrote a song called half a heart. This is my first time performing the whole thing live. Bear with me hah."

The music started playing and I started singing.

[a/n I only know the chorus bc that's what she posted and I'm not retyping it bc I already said it in like two chapters before this]