Chapter 15: the news

Chapter 15

We spent the rest of the night talking. Sarah froze on a pool chair like usual after she swims.

Trevor and I tweeted out:

It's official. After two years of separation, harevor has become a thing. (We tagged each other) and I are a couple!

Frankie and Jc kept flirting with each other. How strange is it that my cousin was flirting with Jc?

Now we just needed ricky and connor to get girlfriends and our friend group would be complete.

At around eleven we walked back to our house.

"Listen, sam will come back to you. He has to come to the o2l house at some point." I said as she cried on the couch.

"You get everything Hannah! You get your happy ending! There are some people in this world who lose there mom, who lose their boyfriends and never get them back. You don't understand Hannah, all your life you've gotten what you wanted. Think of others for a change." She cried.

"Sarah, I'm just trying to be optimistic..."

"Well it's not working, sam would never love me, I can't believe I ever thought he did."

"Sarah, he had to leave you, he didn't-"

"He had to break my heart? Why? A fan threatened him?" She cried.

I sighed.

"I wish I could tell you but he needs to tell you himself." I stood up and went to our room.

You get everything.

Was that true? Did I always get what I wanted?

I sighed and fell onto my pillow.

"Good night beautiful." Trevor texted me.

"Night stalker ;) I no u can see me through the window." I sent him.

"Hah, how'd you know?"

"I can see you." I waved and he buckled over laughing.

I fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wake u-up were going out for breakfast. Time to hit up star-bucks!" Frankie sing-songed pulling me out of bed.

"With who?" I asked.

"Connor, duh... And another friend, my friend, id like you too meet." Frankie winked.

I got up to get dressed and we walked down stairs.

Connor sat on the couch relaxing, talking to another girl.

She had tannish skin and long brown hair ombréd to blonde.

Why is every Californian perfect?

She flirted with Connor. I could tell by the way he blushed and the way she played with her hair.

Oh ricky, now is your turn.

"Guys this is Haven.... She's ma BFF!" Frankie ran over to her and they hugged.

"I haven't seen you in forever!!" Frankie yelled.

"Well stalking five sauce is rough." She said like it was nothing.

"Five sauce? Like five SOS?" I perked.

I looked at Sarah who was about ready to pass out.

Haven nodded slowly.