Chapter 31: the collab

Chapter 31

I walked down to zoellas room in complete excitement.

Wow, youtubes done so much for me.

And I had Sarah's mom to thank.

Sarah's mom who was dead.

I knocked on the door and she opened it shortly.

"Hi! Come in! I'm just setting up."

I smiled and she walked back to fix her lighting.

I didn't usually use lighting, I just used my phone camera and that's basically it.

Well up until I moved in with Frankie and near youtubers I've updated my technology.

"Okay... Any ideas?" She laughed.

"Maybe we could do a partner tutorial? Like sleep over?"

"I already did that but u don't see why we can't make another one!"

"Okay! I have an idea of how we can start."

I told her and she laughed. "That's cute okay."

I sat in the chair and pressed play for the camera to begin.

"Elllo! Zoella here!" I waved.

Zoe popped up with a fishy face, but being zoella she couldn't contain her laughter.

"Ahah, I'm Hannah!" She kept laughing.

"I'm sorry I can't haha... Hi everybody! It's zoella and my new best friend Hannah!"

I loved my voice in British accents.

I waved and laughed.

"Today she's helping me with a tutorial. I did one similar to this with my other best friend a couple months ago but this ones gonna be a wee bit different."

"Were doing.... A sleep over collab!" I said.

"With a twist!"

"So let's get started!" I said covering up the lense.

We set up our next location in the kitchen.

"So for our first section were doing snacks because what's a sleep over with out munchies?"

"I don't know... But it wouldn't be fun!" I said.

"Today were making chocolate drizzled popcorn. It's extremely simple." She said grabbing a bowl from the side.

"You'll need, a bowl, 2-3 cups of popcorn, not popped of course, and some chocolate syrup or if you have chocolate use that." I said as she held up the supplies.

"So Hannah here is gonna make the popcorn and come meet me while I explain the drizzle." She smiled shrugging her shoulders and shutting off the camera.

She pressed play in her little location at the counter while I microwaved the popcorn.

"Be careful not to burn it!" She laughed.

"Don't tell me tell the viewers." I smiled back.

She began to explain the drizzle while I finished up the popcorn to meet her.

"So once you've melted the chocolate grab a plastic bag, like this ziplock here, and snip the tiniest edge, remember it has to be super tiny or you'll have big globs of chocolate... That's not a bad thing but it doesn't look to good!"

"You can put a special mixture of powdered sugar in with it but the directions for that will be below!" I said.

[a/n I no this sounds discusting but it's not it's really good I've tried it]