Chapter 27: the couple?

Havens P.O.V

The boys have been acting very strange.

Connors been avoiding me.

Ever since I began talking to the boys (5SOS) he's just been, not, talking to me.

I finally earned the strength to talk to him about it.

"Listen Connor, you've been distant, it's not like your normal distance." I told him.

"Shouldn't you be taking pictures of your boys?" He asked.

[a/n this is after the first playlist for both groups just an FYI]

"Not till tomorrow night... But then it's just you and me." I said.

"Are you sure your not gonna run off with one of them?" He really was mad about this.

"Connor! I would never! I love you more than any guy on this earth!" I began to raise my voice.

"Then tell me why you hang out with them more than me?"

"It's my job! Why are you so mad that I'm just doing my job?!"

"I'm worried you'll realize there better than me... LOOK AT THEM! LOOK AT ME! There so much better than me and I don't know why you choose me over them everyday. They can give you so much more." He put his hand on hit forehead.

"They can't fix me like you do. All my problems you don't see. All the times I've just wanted to go away, to die, the boys never understand. You do. You help me through it. They don't. But mostly, you love me for me, for my flaws, for my everything. And I love you more than I could love anyone. No one. NO ONE CONNOR! Could love me like you do! You just get me like no one else does. No they could give not give me more, there is nothing more than your love." I was in tears.

He hugged me.

"I'm sorry." He said into my hair.

He did that sometimes... I often thought he just wanted to cuddle with it...

He kissed me and I walked back to my room.

Hannah's P.O.V

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Just Connor." Haven said plopping on the end of my bed.

I laid on my stomach to play with her hair.

[a/n wow I have an obsession with her hair in this chapter... Yikes]

"I feel like he doesn't know how much I love him." She sighed.

"Of course he does! How could he not?"

"You heard that right?" She pointed to the door.

"Yeah..." I looked down.

"Where did everyone go?" I just realized it was Connor, haven and I. Just us.

"They all went out. I think Trevor had a performance. Sam, Sarah, Jc, Frankie, Kian and Andrea went to walk around."

"Was I in some coma? How did I not realize them leaving?"

"You were on tumblr." She laughed.

"So addicting." I looked into the distance.

She laughed.

"I feel like we found the people we were meant to be with from youtube." I side smiled.

"Pretty much."

"There is a difference between loving a youtuber and fangirling. I don't know if it's the same for you but I love o2l. I don't exactly love 5SOS. Probably because their so much older haha. But I'm just a super fangirl for them. I wouldn't date them... Trevor knows that I love him. Only him. But I think it's different for you and Connor because your so close in age to them." I told her.